• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often do you see your buns?

How often do you see your buns?

• All day, everyday

Votes: 36 37.9%
  • 2-3 times a day

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • once a day

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • less than once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On the days I work I see them maybe 4 times a day, when I'm at home, I see them all the time. I'm in an out of the garden cleaning and clearing, so I'm just around and aware of them the whole time. I'm sharing the room as I write with Ed and Barley.:D

I see my bunnies at least 3 times a day to change hay water and feed them morning and night. I also let each pair have free range time whenever I am in so im always in and out doing a change over. Got to be fair:lol:

I voted all day everyday because there is someone at home all the time so when im not with them someone else is.

When at home (work part-time) I see my bunny loads and loads, I first go down the garden in my dressing gown and say good morning, have a cuddle and let him out of his night time hutch to have a treat. An hour later he will come out into the garden and either I am out about in the garden around him or can see him from the house. I too sit in the run or let him play in the playhouse with him sitting with me. After lunch he goes back for an afternoon rest period in the playhouse (as he is only a baby LOL) Late afternoon he comes back to the garden and in the evening he spends his time in the house with us. When working he gets seen in the morning and allowed to run in the playhouse, then comes out in the afternoon to the garden and evening in the house. On all days I go out last thing at night to make a final check and 'tuck' him and the guineas (not housed with him) in for the night.

:wave:poppy is an indoor bun and is let out first thing, and stays with me all day apart from when i have to pop out, as for Archie and Roo im constantly in and out to them mainly because im at home and have the time to do this, obviously like everyone else when i have to go out with boys etc, i make sure they have food,water etc and are ok, and as soon as i come in i always check on Archie and Roo.:D

Pretty much all the time.
Reguarly go outside and sit with them, give them treats etc etc
Check them each time i go in the kitchen (out of window)

xx

Can't vote on your poll as no option for more than 3 times but not all day!

Same for me.. My indoor buns are with me from 7am until 11.30 am and then I'm home from work 4pm and are with me all night until bed.

My outdoor buns also have lots of attention I check on them I'd say about 20 times throughout the day .

I selected all day, but I guess its more between 3 times and all day. I'm fortunate I dont have to work right now so I am around most of the day and am rotating buns in runs most days too but I dont have the pleasure of just sitting and watching them all day unfortunately! :lol:

80%

I spend about 80% of most days with them. Also need to shop do housework and spend time with my family. I do my studying with a rabbit next to me on the chair usually. :p

I voted 2-3 times a day, but I see them much more than that, although not all day.
The nature of my job means I'm back and forth all day, but even if I do a 9am - 8pm day, I will still see them twice in the morning before I go out, and at least 3 times in the evening, plus my o/h pops out to see them.

We, of course, see our little Squidgy man the whole time we're at home:love:

At least 3 times a day. I'm out of the house more or less 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri term time, so then it's feed, let out in the morning (including quick sweep, fresh water, food etc). On weekends/holidays i'm in and out all day, I like cuddle time with all seven of my little tribe.:love:

I always greet them first thing I get up and last thing before I go to bed. Even if I'm nipping to Tescos I have to say goodbye to each bunny and reassure them I'll be back soon :oops::oops:
QUOTE]

Glad it's not just me that does that! My buns look at me as if to say I'm mad!!:oops::oops::lol::lol:

There's no voting option for me either - it's at least 4-5 times per day during the week, due to work etc - but at weekends & my days off it's more like all day. I think, like Tree said, I also 'harass' my bunnies whether they like it or not!!! :lol::lol::lol: Have to say as mine are mostly all in the house(especially in winter) then I do get to spend a lot of time with them all in the evening.

Bunnie lives in the front room so can't miss her, thank god. Except when have to go to work. I even feel guilty bout going out and leaving her. I :cry: once whne had to go out for birthday meal as didn't want to leave her and she sat there with a "Don't go" baby bunny look:love::roll:

Can't vote on your poll as no option for more than 3 times but not all day!

And me. It's probably easier to say that Monday to Friday the buns are in their cage together from about 7.50 am until anything between 4.30 pm and 6.45 pm - usually between 5.00 pm and 5.30 pm - and then from then until bedtime,which is usually between 10.00 pm and 11.00 pm they have free range upstairs, a lot of which they choose to come and spend with me, but the rest of the time they're doing their own thing together. In the morning they come out of their cage at about 7.00 am and potter about upstairs while I'm getting ready for work.

On Saturdays and when I have a day off without going out they're usually out of their cages from around 8.00 am - 8.30 am until midnight or a bit later, and on Sundays they're out from the same time, back in their cages at 5.00 pm while I go to my mum and dad's, and then back out again about 8.00 pm until bedtime between 10.00 pm and 11.00 pm.

So it's difficult to answer, but then again as house bunnies it's probably different isn't it as it's really up to them how much they want to see me when they're out of their cage :lol: :lol: :lol:

i see mine all the time,the hutch faces the back of the house so i can see them all the time,if they are outside in the garden i like to sit out with them and a cup of coffee,:)
try to have at least one cuddle off Sandy a day and a good one to one stroke nose rub two or three times a day.:)

:wave: My two are house bunnies so I see them pretty much all day every day :love: except for the usual going shopping, giving my family lifts, working part-time etc. But because me, partner and son all work different shifts there is always someone home:D As I type this my two are flopped out in my bedroom next to my bed:love:
I also, always say "bye babies-be good" when I go out the door:D

Juliaxx

Back