• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help With a Bunnyrun- Lakeside Shopping Centre (Essex) to ARC, Twickenham

Are you sure Katie ? It would be absolutely fantastic if you could.

They are to go to Lucy in Hanworth.

I'll PM you her address now :)
Cool i have her address thanks jane just wasn't sure if they were going to someone called lisa! Kris will pm you later as on phone now and cant do much!

These gorgeous little buns were handed over to Louise today for their onward journey to ARC.

Thanks once again for all your help. These babes WILL have a much better life than they were destined for - I miss them already.

Thanks once again

These gorgeous little buns were handed over to Louise today for their onward journey to ARC.

Thanks once again for all your help. These babes WILL have a much better life than they were destined for - I miss them already.

Thanks once again

They are just adorable :love: Safely handed over to Kris, awaiting news on the next stage of their journey

I have spoken to Lucy (ARC) and fully 'filled her in' on the circumstances surrounding their rescue. She has got them settled and will be leaving them alone for today/tonight as they've had quite a day and need time to settle.

I'm SO sorry to see them go as they are the sweetest little (or not so little) buns.

In a week, they've almost doubled in weight-not surprising really as they were skin and bone when I picked them up :evil:. They've learnt that food/hay and water are permanent features in their life now and therefore they don't need to sit on the food bowl for 12 hours solid (which is what they did when they first arrived)

And they binky like crazy :love:

I've agreed with Lucy that I will keep in touch with her to check on their progress but I know they will have a wonderful life.

Thank you once again Louise for your help today :wave:

They were gorgeous!
They spent a few hours in a run until I left, and loved the tunnel in it.
They spent the whole journey flopped out in their carrier, and I think will be relieved when they realise there is no more travelling to be done!

Yes - thank you too Kris - Sorry I couldn't bring them all the way to you or ARC but this weekend was a bit manic for me as I had Mum staying :)

These little ones have had a very lucky escape

Back