• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helen you are not to open this without your OH - page 7

Sally thinks she is a tiger and wants to send this thumping dog away as it is distrubing her rest!

Sally is possibly one of the snooziest bunnies I have ever seen. She sleeps all day long normally, even when given the chance for a charge around.....

What a gooey head ... but I like it.

This is not part of my normal bonding routine. Sally is a bun who saw her sister being taken by a fox. We dont know exactly what she is thinking but she may see this large thumping bun as a similiar predator. She is quite wary of him and tends to try and send him away. I am trying to do a quick method of trying to make her trust him ........... I would not recommend it on a regualar basis due to the high sugar / dairy content of the chocolate spread.

Zoe's buns have turned a corner ... I couldnt get in any closer due to worrying they would stop ... the card was almost full so limited the time I had.

Awh, that's wonderful.

Little Linus is a total sweetie - I am so glad that Frosty is getting such a lovely husbun.:D

Sally definately wants to be the boss! Sally is trying to hump him and when he wont let her, she is putting her head down to be groomed ... she is not getting that either at the moment. Percy does not want to give in his rank he thinks he should have with size at the moment.

I have put them on a small section of grass to see if the grass will distract her for a few seconds.

oooooooooooooo i squealed with delight at that at last linus has realised theirs more a female bun than just rollin in the hay :lol::lol:

helen me fellas been watching yours with anticpation he so wants it to work as he wants to visit :lol: i will make sure hes not wearing a big coat when he does:lol::lol: crossing fingers and toes

oooooooooooooo i squealed with delight at that at last linus has realised theirs more a female bun than just rollin in the hay :lol::lol:

helen me fellas been watching yours with anticpation he so wants it to work as he wants to visit :lol: i will make sure hes not wearing a big coat when he does:lol::lol: crossing fingers and toes

Sally is being a pain at the moment ... if she was a chocolate coated bun I think she would get the attention she is looking for :lol::shock:

Awwww, nice to see Linus and Frosty being friends. :)

Now if Percy only stopped thumping!!! :lol:

Sally is definately the boss of the two and determined to get her way....

I have just spread a lot of mashed banana and apple on Sally and she is in paradise, she has been lying down for over 5 minutes letting Percy groom her, he is happy as the only thing he thinks of is his stomach. Unlike Linus, Percy is not a humpy bunny ....

He just needs an edible bunny ...

Sally is definately the boss of the two and determined to get her way....

I have just spread a lot of mashed banana and apple on Sally and she is in paradise, she has been lying down for over 5 minutes letting Percy groom her, he is happy as the only thing he thinks of is his stomach. Unlike Linus, Percy is not a humpy bunny ....

He just needs an edible bunny ...

so percy is not like his humpy brother then :lol: looks like all the easter chocy buns will have to be hidden:lol:

Percy appears a little frightened of Sally, she is definately the boss at the moment. Their chasing is as frequent but it is now stopping quicker.I am hoping that given some time this will settle further.

Linus and Frosty are quite at ease, not much grooming but they are quiet .... more than I can say for Percy!

Linus and Frosty remain good, we have had one little chase this afternoon. He is currently giving her head a good licky :D :love:

Sally still remains a stroppy bossy female. Percy remains the frightened, stamping male :? In the last hour we have only had one chase which is far fewer than all day ... I am hoping that this is a positive step forward ... Sally's coat looks a real mess withPercy needing to spend a few hours grooming her ... at the moment I think there is not too much chance of that happening ....

Helen, whilst I have hope that this will work .... I am not giving up yet ...... ;)

has frosty returned the favour at all? seems hes doing a lot of giving:lol: so pleased so far so good

cooooooome on sally, hes perfect for you,

Back