• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone seen Dreamer on a poster in PAH?? U/D received a response

A good result Lara and thank you so much for asking for some to be donated to us..very kind of you..and I will let you know when they arrive and what we buy. xx

A good result Lara and thank you so much for asking for some to be donated to us..very kind of you..and I will let you know when they arrive and what we buy. xx

Can you pm me your address Jill for me to forward to them, not sure if i still have it somewhere xx

I am sorry, but a £50 voucher is absolutely not acceptable.

If he had done a proper photo shoot it would have cost him at least £1600.
So Richard is laughing in any case, as the £50 donation he made was a joke to begin with.

Tell him that a £50 voucher is absolutely not acceptable for the emotional distress he has caused you and the usage fees he would normally have to pay.

You need to call pets at home and find out who their managing director is.
This Richard guy is probably not able to make any decisions above and beyond £50 is only a small fish at P@H.

Write a letter to the manging director and tell him about the emotional distress they caused you by using the image of you dead bunny and that you are talking to you lawyer and are considering talking to the media.
In this letter you also need to mention that you own the rights to this photo.
This last sentence will make it clear to him that you know what you are talking about.
Would make a nice headline "P@H home cause emotional trauma to pet owner by stealing the photo of their recently deceased bunny and using it in an advertising campaign" wouldn't it?

Do not talk to Richard anymore he has no power at P@H and is just trying to get rid of with a lousy £50 voucher.
As Richard is such a small fish he can also not ensure that the agency will never use your photo of Dreamer again, but the managing director can!

In general I absolutely do not recommend anybody to do any business, or for instance take part in any activities organized by a big company which involves any form of idea generation.
They will always, always without exception rip you off!!!

A good example are competitions where you can win a shabby £1000 or an Ipad for the best new product idea or new advertising idea.
In reality you are being totally ripped off, as normally they would have to commission a marketing agency who would charge them at least £50000.

Sorry just caught up with the other posts.

£100 is not a great result!

This Richard guy must think you are totally stupid!

However what his move does show is that he is ******* his pants cos he knows he could lose a lot more if you went to the media.

As I said before take your complaint to the managing director and threaten to get the media involved!
Then you will get a result.

A £100 in vouchers is a joke and makes me really angry that that they are taking you for such a ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

However what his move does show is that he is ****** his pants cos he knows he could lose a lot more if you went to the media.

As I said before take your complaint to the managing director and threaten to get the media involved!

A £100 in vouchers is a joke and makes me really angry that that they are taking you for such a ride.

I think it was £200 (two batches of £100) - one 'batch' of £100 vouchers to go to a rescue. :D

However what his move does show is that he is ****** his pants cos he knows he could lose a lot more if you went to the media.

I think he does know I'm not stupid, I just don't want to fight about this with them, I have better things to do. I have got £100 vouchers for honeybunnies and £100 vouchers for me, I'm not going to be greedy and get arsey with them, I have so much on my plate, I have lost Dreamer a few weeks ago and Prince, I really don't need anymore stress and upset.

I'm not a professional photographer, I didn't spend time setting this up I already had the photo's which I love taking as a hobby. I am happy with the outcome, he has given me what I asked for and thought was reasonable.

But thank you for your advice :wave:

I think you *could* fight further, but absolutely agree that you have a great result that you and Jill are happy with and it's not worth the emotional stress to take it further.
You have assurances that his picture won't be used on anything else, which is the main thing in my view.
xxx

I think you *could* fight further, but absolutely agree that you have a great result that you and Jill are happy with and it's not worth the emotional stress to take it further.
You have assurances that his picture won't be used on anything else, which is the main thing in my view.
xxx

Absolutely agree you could ask for more.
You are donating half of it, you are absolutely not greedy at all.

It infuriates me that they got away so lightly.

Think about the hundreds of thousands of £££s rescues need to spend each year on pets recklessly sold by P@H, in order to be able to rehome them again.

I think he does know I'm not stupid, I just don't want to fight about this with them, I have better things to do. I have got £100 vouchers for honeybunnies and £100 vouchers for me, I'm not going to be greedy and get arsey with them, I have so much on my plate, I have lost Dreamer a few weeks ago and Prince, I really don't need anymore stress and upset.

I'm not a professional photographer, I didn't spend time setting this up I already had the photo's which I love taking as a hobby. I am happy with the outcome, he has given me what I asked for and thought was reasonable.

But thank you for your advice :wave:

I think you are right Lara to be honest, i get what people are saying about costs and professional photographers etc, but your not a professional and like you said you already had the photo, Honeybunnies is getting some vouchers and so are you so its a good result, and it isnt worth the heartache and stress of taking it further.

xx

I emailed him with what i personally thought was reasonable and cleared it with Jill first, I'm not mucking about and asking for more when they've agreed the amount i asked for.

This has always been about trying to encourage better environments for bunnies, i'd love to stop them selling animals at all but its not going to happen overnight, anything is better than nothing.

I appreciate what everyone is saying but as i said i do not need the hassle, Dreamer was my bunny, the photo is mine and i am happy with the outcome. :wave:

Last edited:
I emailed him with what i personally thought was reasonable and cleared it with Jill first, I'm not mucking about and asking for more when they've agreed the amount i asked for.

This has always been about trying to encourage better environments for bunnies, i'd love to stop them selling animals at all but its not going to happen overnight, anything is better than nothing.

I appreciate what everyone is saying but as i said i do not need the hassle, Dreamer was my bunny, the photo is mine and i am happy with the outcome. :wave:

:thumb:

Great response. You did your bit trying to help mugs who buy from P@H, then P@H did a naughty but you caught them and they held their hands up.....Im sure you and honeybunnies will spend the vouchers well. Noones lost too much. At least the shelf thingy shows a bun enjoying toys rather than advertising buying buns?

Great response. You did your bit trying to help mugs who buy from P@H, then P@H did a naughty but you caught them and they held their hands up.....Im sure you and honeybunnies will spend the vouchers well. Noones lost too much. At least the shelf thingy shows a bun enjoying toys rather than advertising buying buns?

Yes if it had been anything to do with advertising livestock i would have really flipped and made them take it down. :wave:

I hope both your bunnies and the rescue bunnies enjoy their goodies! :love: :love:

Sorry you've been so upset about this though :cry: Lets hope they learn their lesson!

Just saw Dreamers photo in my local P@H too. Glad you get a reply from them

Back