• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freckle

She seems really friendly :?
Unless she's lulling me into a false sense of security......... :shock:

The Madness Hamsters :shock:

Every night they visit you
Every night they come
And bit by bit
They steal your brain
And feed it to their MUM

Well she really is the friendliest little Hammie !!
She stands up asking to be picked up. She LOVES climbing up the inside of the sleeve of my jumper and then running round the back of my neck (which really tickles :lol:) and then going down the inside of the other sleeve of my jumper.

Is it normal for a Hammie to roll on their back for tummy rubs ?

ETA Out of goodness knows how many pics these two are the only non blurred ones, Freckle wont stay still !!

016-35.jpg

017-38.jpg

Last edited:
She looks huge!:love:
Better not let Beth see her - she's been nagging for a hammie but her dad keeps saying no:cry:

Hamsters are real time wasters, aren't they? You never expect to get so attached to something as small and adorable as a hammy. :D

Hamsters are real time wasters, aren't they? You never expect to get so attached to something as small and adorable as a hammy. :D

definatly you think i will jsut say hello then an hour later you are still watching tehm they are facsinating!!! and sooo cute i love all of mine each for their own reasons i am down to 3 robos now :( but i do miss my syrians they were so cheeky! x

I really shouldn't have looked, my hammie room is now a nursery!!

Has anyone came forward to adopt her yet Jane (please say they have!)

she's is beautiful xx

definatly you think i will jsut say hello then an hour later you are still watching tehm they are facsinating!!! and sooo cute i love all of mine each for their own reasons i am down to 3 robos now :( but i do miss my syrians they were so cheeky! x

I know the feeling, as at the moment I can't go anywhere near my hammie due to a horrible cold.:( I have delegated her care to my hubby.
Perhaps, Jane will let you adopt Freckle.;)

I really shouldn't have looked, my hammie room is now a nursery!!

Has anyone came forward to adopt her yet Jane (please say they have!)

she's is beautiful xx

I'd love to offer her a home...but Twickenham is probably far too far for the poor girlie to travel.:(

.............get her!;)

Back