• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forever Home Needed!---UPDATE

I checked the website for our local one, and that said definitely a non-destruction policy...plus, surely if they put them to sleep more than one space every 3 weeks would become available and there would be less than 30 buns on the waiting list? :?

Please, please do not take to the RSPCA, if you cannot home her anywhere I will take her and find her a home that will be homechecked etc, if you need my help please let me know

Hello :wave:

Im miles away so cannot give you any help with rehoming im afraid but while you still have her at home, you can buy Petal cleanse at most petshops, esp larger stores, or online and you put some solution on a cloth and just stroke her all over with the cloth and it really does help to reduce the allergens that are causing you to cough. Regular hoovering also helps, when I have boarding buns indoors I hoover twice a day as im quite susceptible to certain types of bunny hair myself.
There is a dog one and one for cats and small animals so make sure you pick up the right one.

Good luck finding her a forever home :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, will give it a go!

Snowy, what is so bad about the rspca? I know they are not great in a lot of respects and don't always know much about the animals (they are pretty useless when it comes to ferrets), but I would have thought with rabbits being more common, it would be ok... What is that I don't know? :?

Thanks for the tip, will give it a go!

Snowy, what is so bad about the rspca? I know they are not great in a lot of respects and don't always know much about the animals (they are pretty useless when it comes to ferrets), but I would have thought with rabbits being more common, it would be ok... What is that I don't know? :?

Will pm you

afraid i cant help witha hoem either, but if the bunny can be got to manchester, i travel manchester to lincoln once a month when visiting teh family, so could provide transport to sheffield/lincoln or anywhere else unroute if anyone can help rehome in these areas.....

Thanks for all the transport offers and to snowy for offering to take her...It looks like if nothing closer to home comes up soon (we do have a couple of possible options in the pipeline that need checking out) the bun might be going down South, just reluctant to put her through the travelling if we can avoid it, as she absolutely hates car journeys...:?

Have you tried getting in touch with Kayj, she is in Bolton and runs a rescue(Bunnyhops), try Pming her for some advice:D Good luck with finding her a home she is lovely.

doesn't she just, I have a few possible partners for her to choose from,:D when she is neutered

Aww she is just beautiful. She looks so gentle too.:love:

Hmmm....yes....as long as it's not feeding time when she turns into a growling snarling monster rabbit!!! :roll:

But yes, on a serious note, she is a lovely bunny that after all the upheaval she has had really deserves a lovely home. So, thanks a lot for having her Kay and thanks to everybody else on here for their support as well!!! We have told her she is going to have a friend, and she is all exited now! ;)

Well, we took her to Kay's yesterday, and she definitely seemed to settle in fine flirting with one of the giants! :p We'll really miss her, but it looks like she has gone to a lovely place and she certainly looked like a happy bunny!!!

Back