• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

Thank you Reader & PM. Eddy seems very happy to support Boo from beneath, I think she uses him as a prop & he stays there hoping she'll forget she's grooming herself & accidentally grooms him

It is so nice that Eddy accepts Boo' using him as a warm comfy bed. Black and white bunny has nothing on Eddy as the most supportive friend.

It is so nice that Eddy accepts Boo' using him as a warm comfy bed. Black and white bunny has nothing on Eddy as the most supportive friend.
this is true but its nice she has a substitute when he goes out to work (on destroying spare room). He is amazingly supportive to her

Long time no post. Eddy & Boo received some lovely food toys from Sophie & Casper 2 weeks ago which they've been having good fun with. More often than not, when Boo considers I'm late with breakfast (elevensees, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, post midnight snack) she stands by her snuffle mat. This is the most used of their gifts as its super easy to wind a few handfuls of forage in - think it helps Boo to have a main regular feeding patch too. Thank you a Reader of Books, Sophie & Casper ❤️

20240505_172444.jpg20240424_180703.jpg

we all like playing with the treat dispensing treat toy too. I put forage or herbs in the cups & the nuggets come later

20240505_231920.jpg

20240424_181545 (1).jpg

Aww, it's so lovely to see them with their toys. 🥰 I'm so glad Boo likes her snuffle mat. ❤️
she loves it. She gets very animated over that swing toy too. She looks like an angel playing with the ball. Its currently used for herbs as Eddy was seriously fat shamed at the vet yesterday - not by Ruth (I sneaked him on the scales while she was examining Boo) so he has to go zero nugget for his own good

she loves it. She gets very animated over that swing toy too. She looks like an angel playing with the ball. Its currently used for herbs as Eddy was seriously fat shamed at the vet yesterday - not by Ruth (I sneaked him on the scales while she was examining Boo) so he has to go zero nugget for his own good
Aww, that's so lovely to hear that she likes playing with the swing toy and the ball. ❤️ Poor fat-shamed Eddy. You'd think he gets quite a bit of exercise with all that binkying on top of Boo. I'm glad he came along yesterday to keep Boo company, instead of staying home alone with those roofers outside.

Back