• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny fight in Pets @ Home

rachylou

Warren Veteran
I had to alert staff to break up the fight as these two buns were really going for it, they were tumbling all over the place tearing chunks from each other!! :cry:

:shock:Oh My God!!! I have never seen any animals fight in pets at home. Well done for alerting the staff, it sounds horrible. Hopefully that will never happen to you again.;)

OMG that's awwwful! Good job on seeing it and being quick to alert the staff! Those poor bunnies!! :(

Yes I was actually quite pleased how quickly they reacted to be honest, te lady was serving someone else but told them they would have to wait and got straight ont he case to break them up, the little grey one screamed!! It was horrific and I had to give him a little stroke while she gave him a little hug, she took the little grey one out the back cause he had a little wound where his fur was missing and then came back and checked the other one over and gave him a hug too.

I think they dread it when they see me walk in to be honest, :lol: the amount of times I ahve alerted them of things... Water bottles not being full, animals not looking welll etc!!

I think they dread it when they see me walk in to be honest, :lol: the amount of times I ahve alerted them of things... Water bottles not being full, animals not looking welll etc!!

They should already be doing the things that you "alert" them to. P@H make loads of claims on their website and elsewhere about animal welfare and the training/knowledge/experience of their staff.

Back