• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies With Gifts

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
a lovely lady who follows us on FB and lives locally made a donation to our vets bill and also collected some bits for the rabbits
Here are two of our lads with a new toy each..both these boys are waiting for homes

Hamish not too sure of the red dumbell!

having a better look and showing off his beautoful colouring :love:

and Johnny Walker working out how to demolish the cardboard house to get to the dandelions!

Done it! :lol:

it was very kind of her as there was a bag full of toys and two bags of bunny food ..if you live near a rescue remember any little extra helps. so when shopping put a small toy or treat in your basket and after a few weeks take them round..I'm sure the animals will be very grateful :D

it was very kind of her as there was a bag full of toys and two bags of bunny food ..if you live near a rescue remember any little extra helps. so when shopping put a small toy or treat in your basket and after a few weeks take them round..I'm sure the animals will be very grateful :D

I'd love to be able to do this, but there are no rescues near me. :( Even without buying extra I could help by donating the various things I lovingly buy for Spenser only to have him ignore them. :roll:

I'd love to be able to do this, but there are no rescues near me. :( Even without buying extra I could help by donating the various things I lovingly buy for Spenser only to have him ignore them. :roll:

Susie you are a great supporter to rescues and their causes as you are among the first to buy things on offer to raise funds:D xx

Back