• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bobby.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thought about EC?? could explain his eye. Was it a reputable breeder you bought him from..as we've just heard someone was sold a boy frenchie from a "good " Breeder and it turned out to be a doe :roll:

ETA just seen your last post re injury

:oops: statments on all threads retracted i did not know the whole story but i have just been informed but tbh

we have to move on and the bunny is now at peace and its healthy to forgive anf forget so i hope evryone does that for kim as theres no point haning on to things that cannot be changed

yes a superb breeder.not same person as annies breeder.she had him checked for every illness,disease etc.he is 100% healthy.i didnt buy him either he was a gift from a friend.xxx

im not starting this again.i did post it.raine can tell you all my hutchs are 5ft x2ft so where shes got small from i dont know.bluebell wasnt even in with the babies when she came.they were in a 4ft hutch with a large run attached!:roll:im not having this thread locked aswell.oh n im not planning on breeding until bluebell has had her second myxi vac n bobby has got the all clear from the vets and had his vacs aswell.please dont get me banned again.

Sorry but I think alot of people would class your hutchs as small with Bluebell being a large breed.

with open access to a 40ft garden apart from at night?

My comment was aimed at you saying "so where shes got small from". They were refering to your hutch not the amount of space outside it. I hope that makes sense. I dont know your set up so I cant judge but as youve told us the size I can answer why someone would say they are to small. Its to late for me:oops:.

yes a superb breeder.not same person as annies breeder.she had him checked for every illness,disease etc.he is 100% healthy.i didnt buy him either he was a gift from a friend.xxx

I question if he is from a 'superb breeder'. Firstly, no 'superb breeder' would sell a rabbit with a physical problem/illness....eg his eye, and if it wasn't an illness, you would certainly be given all the facts and history about this rabbit and his problem from the off. You don't seem to know the cause of his problem but are merely guessing?

I also question this fact. The breeder either doesn't know of your previous situations with rabbits....so therefore you haven't been open about your true rabbit keeping experience, or the breeder is not a 'superb breeder' as you quote, and doesn't care into who's hands their rabbit goes to. Either way, I am worried for him...and (please God I hope he is infertile!!) any poor poor babies you plan to needlessly churn out. Harsh, but true.

I don't really know how to comment but suffice to say Ive just cried my way through one of the old threads about Myrtle....I'm not going to judge ,we all make mistakes myself included but I would hope we learn from them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back