• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big boy Percy

Yep, that was him.
And, yes Gisela, he had his op on Thursday - no problems at all. He hasn't thumped here once! But then again I don't have badgers visiting like Gisela does.

Oh, glad he is alright. If it hadn't been for Percy's thumping, I wouldn't even have found out that we have badgers. :) My bunnies don't seem to be bothered by anything, apart from that heron that landed in our garden once. :rolleyes:

Percy is still looking for a home ..........

Donna ....... there is a lonely bunny called Sally who might be wishing to see if she could have a drive down the M3 to near longacres .......... what do you think :D

Percy is still looking for a home ..........

Donna ....... there is a lonely bunny called Sally who might be wishing to see if she could have a drive down the M3 to near longacres .......... what do you think :D

Just for fostering ish Auntie Donna, you understand, just so you have a spare hutch at yours.......ish

:love::D

percyrun4.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

I have a very big run for a big boy to do a few binkies in whilst just visiting.....

I have not heard back from Donna yet, so assume she is checking that Percy's passport is in order :D

WOO - HOO....let's hope it is!!!!! :D

But WHY do I get the feeling that he is only going to be needing a one-way ticket?!?!? :p :lol: :lol:

Rumour has it that big boy Percy is cleaning his whiskers in the departure lounge, just in case some nice people feel the need to get in a car to find out where the A316 leads to :D

Back