• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At the end of me tether

Just read through this, how did you get on at the vets?

Like everyone else has said you're doing a great job, I can only imagine how tiring it must all be. I can sympathise with the wallpaper eating, my OH redecorated our lounge and I think I'm going to have to do it again myself as there are certain bits missing!

Hi all (yay we are finally back!)

We seem to be a bit better today. The vets really dont know what to suggest :? basically we just have to wait until the enzymes in his bladder stabalise which will stop the cystitus. He has finished his course of Baytril and metacam so now we are just waiting to see what happens. Ive stopped all veg (this was contributing to the runny gut issue) and so far we do have less mess although the towls are still soiled with runny poops they arent as bad as they usually are so hopefully a step in the right direction. Its hard because about 70% of the time the poops are perfect, big round and bright gold, i just cant determin the cause of the rest of them! I did wonder if the reason he wasn eating the extra ceacels was because the antibiotics makes them taste funny!

I managed to fix my wall paper so perfectly it looked better than it did before :lol: i cut out a square and pva'd it under the bit that had been eaten, because the paper is a chocolate colour you cant notice it at all. OH didnt find out :thumb:

Back