• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angie65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill - he has a sore-hock thing. It's not bad, & he'll get checked tonight at the vet (Calel's getting his VHD:shock: ). I'm aloe veroing now & he's on shredded paper with a rubber-mat run (which proved useful when he started spraying the floor!)

He's booked in to have them whipped off on Monday:D I probably won't tell him, cos he's a bit fed up of me checking his feet:oops:

I can't get pics from phone to here:? :roll:

poor boy..losing his plums and sore hocks:(

As for paper Jane..the times is no problem aslong as Shady can read it first!
But the drink is a no no..all the buns here are tee total as my neighbours complained last time there was a bunny-rave!:lol:

poor boy..losing his plums and sore hocks:(

As for paper Jane..the times is no problem aslong as Shady can read it first!
But the drink is a no no..all the buns here are tee total as my neighbours complained last time there was a bunny-rave!:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I now know what sore hocks looks like.:oops: All my buns were checked last night, & now Jane's got me checking their ears:lol: I swear - sometimes it's better not to know!!

Back