• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a bunny in trouble / u/d got her.../ going home

:cry:Oh no, sending vibes for this lovely bunny. Maybe she ate some things she shouldn't have when she was roaming free :?

she,s very quiet and hasnt drunk anything since yesterday:? she seems very lethargic I am very worried as only last night she was alert and bright, today i have a very different bunny :cry:

poor girl, let me know how you get on, I'll be thinking of her. I know you will have tried all the obvious with syringing fluids into her and what not:).

the vet couldnt find anything wrong:? she has started drinking but is still lethargic and sleeping alot however she is still eating ive just got to keep an eye on her, the vet seems to think she isnt a young bunny as her teeth are not in the best condition, will keep you posted on how she is:D

the vet couldnt find anything wrong:? she has started drinking but is still lethargic and sleeping alot however she is still eating ive just got to keep an eye on her, the vet seems to think she isnt a young bunny as her teeth are not in the best condition, will keep you posted on how she is:D

Hope she is feeling better soon, give her nose rubs from me:D.
Also a friend as offered to do a bunnyrun for us

this little girls owner has come forward, and she,s going home later today, she lives with her sisiter and she,s 5 years old :D:D:D

That is good news :D Maybe she has been pining for her sister and will be reinvigorated when they are reunited.

it would explain why she is so quiet:? im so pleased that she is going home because i knew when i picked her up that she was well loved, the lady was so relieved i had her here and even had a few tears on the phone she,s going at 11.30 a real happy ending:D:D:D

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz catch it! we'll be waiting......:shock::shock::cry::cry:waiting......:shock::cry::lol: poor thing!:(

Back