• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you're a 'rabbit lady' when...

These are amazing! And so true!!

When you care more about bunny being sick than OH flu.

When your facebook profile picture and cover picture is of bunnies rather than OH/friends/family with yourself.

When phone has more pics of bunny and forage plants to query on RU later than OH and anything else.

When you find out someone you know has now a bunny and you automatically start looking for signs of proper bunny care.

When you start talking loudly in public so ppl around you can hear when conversation gets onto the pets and bunnies that you got a rescue shelter one or should have got a rescue one and will next time, so to covertly hint to eardroppers to adopt and not shop.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:
I agree with most of these... Plus...

In the middle if a meeting, your mind drifts to your bunnies and if they are being good and eaten that expensive hay you made the effort to order... :roll:

You have an odd dream about a baby bunny that you carry around with you for the duration of the dream (omg, I must be losing it... :oops::lol:)

And you buy a 500 piece puzzle, purely because it has bunnies on it... Knowing full well there will be no time to do it... :shock::lol:

:D ah, to be a bunny lady... :love:

When you desperately need some new clothes, but you spend your birthday money on two runaround tunnels and a Manor Pet Housing corner fort. :roll:

:lol::lol: This happens all the time! I once sat in a meeting and realised my dress was covered in bunny moult! :lol: So professional!

When you hoard loo roll tubes to make rabbit toys from and have a pile of newspaper for the litter tray that the whole office contributes too.

When people buy rabbit themed gifts for every present :)

Ooh yes definitely this - in my working days I had everyone's papers :lol:

Now OH has to raid the paper bank :shock:

Back