• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried About Toffee U/D BEEN TO VETS

Just wanted to bump up this thread :oops:
Still panicky about Toffee, he's current chewing my jumper, norty boy, but he has very small stools at the moment.

I dont know why. Alot of people on here suggested Panacuring everyone, due to sudden weight loss of two buns. Just to be careful really. Was a while since they were last done.

I ordered a bottle online, much cheaper than Vets and it will do all 16! :D

Keep a super close eye on him hun...I'm not aiming to scare you but i lost my Poppy after sudden dramatic weight loss that the vet said was nothing to worry about.

Oooh noo :?
It would be a nightmare to lose Toffs.
He's taking his medication well. (Although he's kicking abit)
I've heard EC spoken alot of, but how do they get it and if he does have it can it be passed on to Gho?
Someone posted a website of where you can get these big bottles for £9, and will this be safe for him to take with Filbreflex?
He's stools are nice, golden and solid, but he does get the occasional tiny stools.

Fingers Crossed

Both buns are going for weight checks tonight
I personally think Toffee has put on weight

Hope Toffs is well hun. my sister rabbit is now 8 & half years old, & his weight has dropped but he is eating & pooing but is a little slower now, but the vet said it is down to his age, his back bone stands out now to what it used to be but his tummy is still there, oh & his eye sight is going bless him. Try not to worry to much & fingers cross he will be well.
Teresa X

Back