• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for my corner fort - Update its arrived :)

This is my hay station. I had it built to the dimensions of my storage box rather than the normal ones they make as I didn't want to downsize the litter tray.

All the mess stays in the tray and feeding station now so the carpet is looking healthier :D:lol: I have a couple of books under the litter tray to support the bottom of it as it doesn't touch the floor as I opted for some more height

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

I want 2 of these they are fab and I guess not as much hay will get wasted :)

Here are the measurements of my Hay Station

Height (to litter tray level) - 25 cm
Height (to top of hay rack) - 48 cm
Depth - 67 cm
Width - 65 cm

I will post an updated picture later on today once I have finished cleaning

Thanks for the link! I have just ordered a 3 hole hay rack for Mr B. We are having a nightmare with his fur as he sits in the hay and then it causes his long hair to matt so hoping this will a good solution!

Just a couple more images of mine

I put my train tunnel next to the Hay Station so the buns have a step up to it, they can both hop in without using the step but they seem to like playing and climbing over both of them when they are together

IMAG0188.jpg

This one is with the lid open so you can see how much hay it holds, one of the reasons I got a custom built one to my specifications is I wanted a larger hay rack so that it would hold a full days hay for when I'm out at work

IMAG0189.jpg

I put my train tunnel next to the Hay Station so the buns have a step up to it, they can both hop in without using the step but they seem to like playing and climbing over both of them when they are together

IMAG0188.jpg

This one is with the lid open so you can see how much hay it holds, one of the reasons I got a custom built one to my specifications is I wanted a larger hay rack so that it would hold a full days hay for when I'm out at work

IMAG0189.jpg

Wow it holds loads of hay :shock:

Wow it holds loads of hay :shock:

It holds nearly 2 days worth if I pack it in, usually I keep it loosely packed which will last a full day, the rabbits love sitting next to the bar pulling out the strands of hay, they also use their feet to pull it out by digging at it

Love all the stuff she makes. Feel tempted by the rabbit tree but my buns would probably just ignore it!

Its here :) here are pics :D

pad1_zps7f6e4f22.jpg

pad2_zps32d1427d.jpg

They love it my Hazel bun has been poorly so she preferred to be underneath last night but i think i heard her hopping on it this morning :love:

pad3_zpsd16cad87.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

That's fab mine should be here today sometime :)

Its here :) here are pics :D

pad1_zps7f6e4f22.jpg

pad2_zps32d1427d.jpg

They love it my Hazel bun has been poorly so she preferred to be underneath last night but i think i heard her hopping on it this morning :love:

pad3_zpsd16cad87.jpg

That looks fab :) I'm never goin to have any money now I seen this site and all these lovely bunny things :love:

I've seen them on Facebook, their stuff looks lovely and sturdy, real proper wood. Was going to get the bunny galleon but it wouldn't fit :( I like the hay rack too. Can't afford it though :(

Its thee best place I can find for getting the kind of things I want for my rabbits, just saving up for other items now

Back