• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding a trio to a quad!

dwarfflops

New Kit
hi,
i currently have a bonded trio made up of
Girl age 2
Boy age 2
Boy age 8

i’m adopting a Girl, age 5, and plan to bond her into my trio (to make a quad) - i will be using the 24/7 bonding method (small space, expand as behaviour improves) but any advice would be appreciated on how to manage it/ what to expect

i bonded the trio myself, and them to a pair before that so i do have experience but all advice is appreciated too !

the younger boy is mildly aggressive - 99% of the time only over food though, and never anything more than a little nip/quick chase! my eldest is good as gold and never picks any fights, and my girl 110% prefers bunny company over humans but i’ve never bonded her with a girl before and i don’t know if that will make much difference!

my current three are dwarf lops, and i’m bonding them to a dwarf lop/lionhead mix. she has been bonded to pairs (with a dwarf lop!) a couple times before but been on her own for a year or so

again just looking for advice/tips from anyone who’s bid ed a quad or 2 girls before ! thanks in advance :)

Back