• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes needed for Spenser please/update 19th September, much better

Spenser had a better night. He tipped up his pellet bowl this morning but has eaten quite a few. I have still to attempt giving him metacam.... He is to have less greens, but I have some parsley to give him, which should improve his mood!

Oh dear. Is he not a metacam junkie like Hector?!
Good to hear he's improving :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no I can't have this 'come on Spencer keep well I've just remarked on another thread how well you look you can't let me down'

Sending lots of 'get well' Vibes and hope you soon will be feeling better xxxxxx

Hope he continues to improve xxx

Thanks, Spenser had a good day yesterday. He enjoyed all his noms and has been circling and humming at me for treats. I feel bad for reducing his greens, but if it will keep him well we will have to get used to the new regime.

Thanks, Spenser had a good day yesterday. He enjoyed all his noms and has been circling and humming at me for treats. I feel bad for reducing his greens, but if it will keep him well we will have to get used to the new regime.
I'm glad he has perked up and feeling a bit better. Sending more vibes for you and him for energy to get through ❤

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hope you are feeling better this morning Spencer, now take your medicine like a good boy, and stop worrying mummy xx

Back