• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes needed for Spenser please/update 19th September, much better

Thanks for the vibes and concern. We are home. I am to cut out his greens and give metacam for a week. I will not be popylar! The vet said he felt spongy, and might have an irritated lymph node. He had a big drink when we came home, but still not eating.

I hope he picks up soon :) He should love the Metacam, well most do, I don't know about Spenser!

Sending vibes x

Spenser is a good bit better. He has eaten some hay and pellets, and devoured his small portion of parsley. He is not pleased at the reduction of his greens and will only take his pellets hand-fed.

Thanks for all the vibes. I'm praying my boy will have a bettetnight and we'll have a good update in the morning.

Spenser is a good bit better. He has eaten some hay and pellets, and devoured his small portion of parsley. He is not pleased at the reduction of his greens and will only take his pellets hand-fed.

Thanks for all the vibes. I'm praying my boy will have a bettetnight and we'll have a good update in the morning.

Good to hear this more vibes for a better night

Brilliant news. Hope he is back to normal in the morning.

Back