• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes need please PICTURES ADDED

Awwww Eve she is absolutely adorable :love: How on earth can anyone let their bun get into that sort of state :cry: If she hasn't got a name, I'd go for something like Sparkle or Joy, to help her realise that life can be fun and it's nice to be loved :D

I was going to suggest 'Hope' :love: Going on what the previous owners told you, I'm guessing that her current name is probably a lad's name :roll: (although Jacob says that there's nothing wrong with that :lol: )

I'm really shocked at the fact that they told you she was a neutered male. Either they were outright lying, or they got her from someone else too? Either way, a very sad story :( Get better soon little bun.

Just saw this thread, poor baby :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sending all the vibes I can to her, she is so gorgeous xxx

Aaaawwwww Elle is a sweetheart :love:
Eve we have had poor bunnies come in to us in this state before, and I know what it involves getting them back on tracks to health.
We are sending positive healing vibes for Elle, and please give the little darling a cuddle from me.

she is so pretty - love the name too!

i dont know how people can let an animal get in such a state! b*stards!
keep us updated x

What a beautiful girl!

I have only just caught up with this sad story but I am sending all the vibes I can so that there is a happy ending!!

Aww poor little mite. She's gorgeous.

About 15 years ago I had an orange nethie called Jasper who had genetically mallocluded front teeth. Every 3 weeks we had to take him to the vet to have his teeth clipped so he could eat. It was standard treatment back then. The vet never discussed the possibility of removal of the teeth and he lived to a ripe old age. He was a lovely bunny.

Oh, she's so beautiful, and yet I see what you mean Eve about her having no life in her eyes... poor little baby. I really hope she pulls through, and benefits from the lovely time I'm sure she'll have with you.

How is Elle thisevening Eve?

She will be so pretty once she gets a bit of weight on her...(and everything else fixed)

Sending more healing vibes

All of us x

Bex said:
How is Elle thisevening Eve?

She will be so pretty once she gets a bit of weight on her...(and everything else fixed)

Sending more healing vibes

All of us x

hi bex she isnt liking SS so i have given her some chudleys which she seems to prefer :roll: but being that she hates syringing i have given in and will let her have her own way :D for now :lol: :lol: :lol:

she is booking in for a GA and dental tommorrow so fingers crossed the anti biotics have started to soothe her gums, i am still extemley would abour her because she appears not to care :cry: at he moment that once under GA she may give up so tommorrow is going to be **** for me and her, finegrs crossed

MY GOD!!!! Just caught with this!!!

:cry: :cry:

F*cking H*ll!!! This is Bad! Your a Ledge Eve!!

SENDIND TOO MANY VIBES!!!

m
xx

Elle has so far gone through several GAs and operations, and she seems to be improving. She'll need more operations to get rid of the abscess in her mouth, and I think some work on her teeth, too. Luckily our bunny sponsorships raised some money to help pay the vet bills, but as you can imagine, it will cost a lot to get Elle completley healed. It would be nice to find a few more sponsors for her, I think she deserves all the help she can get.

Bavarian Bunny said:
Elle has so far gone through several GAs and operations, and she seems to be improving. She'll need more operations to get rid of the abscess in her mouth, and I think some work on her teeth, too. Luckily our bunny sponsorships raised some money to help pay the vet bills, but as you can imagine, it will cost a lot to get Elle completley healed. It would be nice to find a few more sponsors for her, I think she deserves all the help she can get.

Thank you for updating us, I am pleased to hear Elle is improving. It is nice to hear that Eve now has some help with the rescue, I can appreciate how difficult it can be when organising things by yourself.

Unfortunately the majority of rescues in the whole of the country are in a similiar position to Eve when it comes to having sick / long term bunnies. This is where having a fund raising team is essential (unless someone has pots of money they can dig into which the majority of us do not have) and also not taking on too many rabbits at any one time which can overstretch a rescue physically, mentally and finacially.

I hope Elle continues to improve.

Back