• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes need please PICTURES ADDED

:( these stories are just so sad, i really hope he pulls through and knows what it is like to have a nice owner with love.

Good luck. Thinking of you xxx

Poor little fellow. At least he found you Eve. I know you can't say no to any bunny in need, but it beggars belief what he would have suffered if you had said you didn't have room at the moment. Instead you extended your hands again to take him. Thankfully he found you and he hopefully now has a new opportunity. Fingers crossed for himxxxx Don't let Jane loose with the pliers please :lol:

update he is a SHE :cry: :cry: i have still shaking, i want to kill those ****** sorry! i didnt even think to look at her sex last nite it was irrivant they said he was a neutered male :shock: :cry: :cry:

anyway she is in a sorry state, bad gingivitus, rotten back teeth, long fronts, BAD urine sscald to her rear NO hair on her legs.... i have decided to hang til monday for her dental i am going to syringe her for the weekend and she has had marbocyl to take the inflamation down on her gums and her bum..... booked for her dental monday i will NOt be getting her speyed until she is back to full health please send her vibes we are not out of the woods by a long chalk............

bunnylove said:
update he is a SHE :cry: :cry: i have still shaking, i want to kill those ******* sorry! i didnt even think to look at her sex last nite it was irrivant they said he was a neutered male :shock: :cry: :cry:

anyway she is in a sorry state, bad gingivitus, rotten back teeth, long fronts, BAD urine sscald to her rear NO hair on her legs.... i have decided to hang til monday for her dental i am going to syringe her for the weekend and she has had marbocyl to take the inflamation down on her gums and her bum..... booked for her dental monday i will NOt be getting her speyed until she is back to full health please send her vibes we are not out of the woods by a long chalk............

Bloody H*LL..... :x :x

Poor, poor Bunny :cry:

Janex

They said she was a neutered male??? So they weren't just ignorant they were just lying, poor poor girlie! Hold on sweetie, Eve will give you the love and care you deserve :cry:

Sorry just caught up on this!

Eve..everything crossed here that she gets through this..think I knowwhich bun I'm sponsoring!!

Casper, Coco and Jessie asked me toa sk you to tell her that she is in the best possible care now and she has to try hard to get through the next few days so that their second mum (obviously as primary feeder I'm now first mum) can find her the good home she deserves! Lots of nose rubs and tooth purrs heading her way!

Bex

sugarandralfpetalandwoodstock030.jpg

sugarandralfpetalandwoodstock029.jpg

this look worse in reality :cry:

sugarandralfpetalandwoodstock032.jpg

sugarandralfpetalandwoodstock033.jpg

Awww, she has a nice colour. The fact that they didn't even know she was a "she" proves that they probably never took her to a vet. :evil: Probably not much use to report these people.

Jack's-Jane said:
Bavarian Bunny said:
Probably not much use to report these people.

Nope, just shoot them and be done with..... :evil: :evil:

Janex

:thumb:

She's absolutely beautiful. We're all sending lots of love and hope she starts to feel better soon.
Thank goodness she is with you Eve.

Back