• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes need please PICTURES ADDED

louise and Gus said:
Oh poor little thing...I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow :(

How can people be so cruel :evil:

hi honey i am meeting sally are house of frazer (l/side) tommorrow at 1 if you wanna come for lunch on me???

i have taken photos but will show you tommorrow once i know he is ok :cry:

:shock: Its amazing he survived living with those people at all! Surprised they even bothered to feed him!
Everything corssed that he pulls through tommorrow.

believe me i wanted to in there plush house with there audi TT parked out front :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but i needed to get that bunny OUT so you just have to shut up :cry: :cry: believe me its so hard.

gisela capser was 3.5/4 months old when i got him and you saw his teeth :shock:[/quote]

Oh so it wasn't like they couldn't afford to take him to the vet then :roll: :evil: :evil:

I really hope he ends up as happy as Casper :(

HS said:
Squidgy's teeth were very maloccluded when he arrived at my house (after having been abandoned :twisted: ).He had his incisors removed and has never had a problem (touch wood :D ) with molar spurs. He'll have been with me 5 years in the New Year.
This poor bunny sounds like he's been very mistreated, but if he can get through tomorrow, he should have a good chance of a very happy life. Sending all the vibes I can muster. Hope he's ok. Squidgy says 'good luck mate'.

i am not worried about the tooth removal casper is doing great :D but because he is think and doesnt seem to be like casper (have life in his eyes) i am worried, she said he drank like a fish (but is that a normall amount or her being ignorant) i worried he may have kidney problems especially with the urine burn! :cry:

Spacegirl said:
:shock: Its amazing he survived living with those people at all! Surprised they even bothered to feed him!
Everything corssed that he pulls through tommorrow.

tesco rabbits food, not sure he could really eat it though :shock:

bunnylove said:
i am not worried about the tooth removal casper is doing great :D but because he is think and doesnt seem to be like casper (have life in his eyes) i am worried, she said he drank like a fish (but is that a normall amount or her being ignorant) i worried he may have kidney problems especially with the urine burn! :cry:

I don't know how anyone could leave a bunny like that. It's so obviously cruel. Hopefully, he'll sense that he's somewhere safe and loved, and that may add a little sparke to his eyes.

If he pulls through the anaesthetic, I'm sure the life will come back into his eyes very quickly Eve - you've seen pics of buns who go to Ebony Eyes looking so sad and neglected, and within a very short space of time they have mischief and life in their eyes, ears and body language. I'm sure this little chap will be the same. Big hugs to you and fingers crossed for him tomorrow xxx

poor little thing :( If you are worried about him surviving the GA would it not be a good idea to maybe have his front teeth clipped by the vet tomorrow and build him up a bit before they are removed? Obviously your vet will know which is best but if the poor thing is fragile may be safer for him. :? ..Good Luck x

Poor bunny... will have everything crossed.

My 2 were fed Tescos rabbit food when I first got them. :(

Wow, didn't know Casper was that young when you got him. How can teeth be that long at that young age? Did he have some genetic defect? Extra fast growing teeth?
I can imagine that Flopsy is very skinny. Whenever Popsel's teeth get too long, he stops eating and then my mother knows it's time for another trip to the vet. His molars get too long, as well, and they are tricky to cut.
Did you see the hutch / cage? Was it very messy? How else could he be so full of urine burns? Reminds me of Jane's rex girl.
And yes, I would have a big problem with being polite with these people. The only positive thing they did was to call you and not drop the bunny uot of the car along the motorway somewhere.

honeybunny said:
poor little thing :( If you are worried about him surviving the GA would it not be a good idea to maybe have his front teeth clipped by the vet tomorrow and build him up a bit before they are removed? Obviously your vet will know which is best but if the poor thing is fragile may be safer for him. :? ..Good Luck x

i would say the sam and wil let the vet decide BUT his eyes are soaked (i have cleaned them up) and i am guessing his backs are knackered as well so a ga will be neccary

Bavarian Bunny said:
Wow, didn't know Casper was that young when you got him. How can teeth be that long at that young age? Did he have some genetic defect? Extra fast growing teeth?
I can imagine that Flopsy is very skinny. Whenever Popsel's teeth get too long, he stops eating and then my mother knows it's time for another trip to the vet. His molars get too long, as well, and they are tricky to cut.
Did you see the hutch / cage? Was it very messy? How else could he be so full of urine burns? Reminds me of Jane's rex girl.
And yes, I would have a big problem with being polite with these people. The only positive thing they did was to call you and not drop the bunny uot of the car along the motorway somewhere.

caspers teeth were genetic like jil said with him i got them clipped first as he was painfully thin but with in five days they were back out of his mouth again so i had no choice :cry: but to remove the next week round

caspers teeth were genetic like jil said with him i got them clipped first as he was painfully thin but with in five days they were back out of his mouth again so i had no choice :cry: but to remove the next week round[/quote]

He's not so skinny now :wink: :lol:

louise and Gus said:
caspers teeth were genetic like jil said with him i got them clipped first as he was painfully thin but with in five days they were back out of his mouth again so i had no choice :cry: but to remove the next week round

He's not so skinny now :wink: :lol:[/quote]

PHOTOS PLEASE BEC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :love: :love: :love:

fingers crossed he pulls through ok poor thing :( Treacle had a GA for his teeth when he was really ill and underweight and came through it ok so fingers crossed for him x

Awwwww Eve I have only just seen this. Poor little Bunny :cry:

I really hope he gets through the GA and can then get his strength up.
I will be thinking of him today, please let us know how he gets on.

Now, I have my pliers. Just point me in the direction of his previous owner and I'll show him what it's like to be on the receiving end of DIY Dentistry......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwww Eve I have only just seen this. Poor little Bunny :cry:

I really hope he gets through the GA and can then get his strength up.
I will be thinking of him today, please let us know how he gets on.

Now, I have my pliers. Just point me in the direction of his previous owner and I'll show him what it's like to be on the receiving end of DIY Dentistry......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Janex

thanks jane

i have pm you the adress........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back