• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Toadstool anyone? U/D back from Vets Sat morning

Just got back from Vets. Apparently the abscess was in a capsule and they removed the whole thing, which the vet was pleased about. His teeth needed burring so that was done too. He's on baytril and will have depocillin injections for a few months but hopefully this was the isolated remains of the original (huge internal) abscess and so fingers crossed he shouldn't have it recur. Toadstool is outside grazing now :love::love:

That's great news!! Lucky Toadstool abscess free and he gets to live the rest of his days at your bunny paradise :D

Great news, very pleased for you and Toadstool.

I just love the name Toadstool, its ace!! Makes me smile every time I see it!! :D

Great news, very pleased for you and Toadstool.

I just love the name Toadstool, its ace!! Makes me smile every time I see it!! :D

Hehe thank you! It does suit him in a funny kind of way.

Toadstool says: Fank 'oo everywun for the good wishes. I is nomming lots now - in fact I has got to go and do some more nommings. :wave:

Back