• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rupert please - U/D post 73 - looking good

hope he starts eating soon for you ..

im having a similar prob here with 2 youngsters ...:(..its so hard to keep going when they dont show any improvement ..

come on little man :(

hope he starts eating soon for you ..

im having a similar prob here with 2 youngsters ...:(..its so hard to keep going when they dont show any improvement ..

come on little man :(

Really gets you down doesn't it, I am so worried about him

Come on Rupert.........let's send some cuddly warm wishes to your tummy.

It needs filling up.......................lots!!!!

Paws crossed for you little fella. xxxx

Sorry to hear he is still not eating :( Sending more vibes for Rupert.

I dont know what else to say or suggest but sending you hugs Theo and hopeful vibes

xx

Rupert has been back to see Paula today and she is pleased with his progress although he still isn't eating for himself which is such a worry but we don't want to give up on him as he is quite bright and active, he is grooming himself

If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them please

Sorry I have no ideas Theo, but I am sending more vibes for Rupert, hope he starts eating by himself very soon x

Yay!, Rupert has started to eat for himself tonight, I am so relieved, he is looking much brighter too

Thank you for all your support, it's really appreciated

Shhhh! and I think I am going to whisper this but........ he's looking brighter still this morning and snatched some spring greens from my hand yay!

Back