• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rupert please - U/D post 73 - looking good

No improvement overnight and I am very, very concerned for our big brave boy, he looks so tired, he is going in to see Paula this morning, I really hope she can work a miracle, we have had such a rough time lately and I feel drained :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you for all your vibes

I'm so sorry. I hope things improve - you sound exhausted - hope you manage to rest up. xxxx

Theo I hope it went ok at the vets with Rupert this morning. Thinking of you and if I can do anything to help at all please ring me. Hugs hugs and lots more vibes being sent xx

Thank you everyone for asking after Rupert, he spent the day in the vets so that Paula could assess him properly and she is pleased with his progress so far, he has now started to nibble carrot tops and broccoli for himself, he is still on all of his medication, I am hoping and praying that we can get him through this, he is glad to be home.

Thank you again eveyone

I am glad he is back home and nibbling on his veggies. I hope he gets better and better now. Sending more vibes xx

Thank you everyone but I am getting really worried, I just cannot get him to eat on his own, I am syringing him and he is taking 30-40 mls of Critical Care everytime but he just won't eat by himself :cry:

I am sorry to hear this Theo. I have a bag of dried dandelions, would you like me to send it to you, or bring it to you?

Come on little Rupert, please start eating. Sending loads more vibes for poor Rupert and you Theo, please let me know if I can do anything. I have a load of fresh herbs I could pop over to you too?

I am sorry to hear this Theo. I have a bag of dried dandelions, would you like me to send it to you, or bring it to you?

Come on little Rupert, please start eating. Sending loads more vibes for poor Rupert and you Theo, please let me know if I can do anything. I have a load of fresh herbs I could pop over to you too?

Awwww Helen, that is so kind of you but I have driend dandelion, dried plantain, dried coltsfoot, dried mixed herbs, dried blackberry leaves, in fact all sorts of things and I have tried him with everything and he just doesn't want to eat on his own, he takes the syringe very well thank goodness.

Awwww Helen, that is so kind of you but I have driend dandelion, dried plantain, dried coltsfoot, dried mixed herbs, dried blackberry leaves, in fact all sorts of things and I have tried him with everything and he just doesn't want to eat on his own, he takes the syringe very well thank goodness.

Aw ok Theo, if there is anything I can do just let me know. Thinking of Rupert lots and sending continuing vibes xxx

Back