• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Nino please x

Thanks Tuckerbunnies, and Lilbun yes he is doing extremely well, thank you so much for asking. :)
He was so much better this morning but needed reminding to eat and didn't pass any more droppings til the afternoon but was still putting the food away. He was just exhausted poor mite and it was his usual sleepy time of day. I took them out in the garden around 4pm and they were out for several hours - he grazed and hopped about for 3 hours solid! and is basically back to normal now I think. Everytime we go downstairs to check on him he's sat in his litter tray munching his hay! :D
Still going with his meds of course, with his history and this slow onset of symptoms am pretty sure the neuro innervation to his tum needs a good kick up the backside so we will keep the gut motility agents going til the end of the week, vet agreed. Am so happy he's well again....he's my special boy :love: and thank you for all the vibes....am sure they helped. :):wave:

Back