• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Star being spayed U/D still very quiet

Thanks both! Can't wait to have her home.
I think I've just become a failed fosterer (if thats even a word)!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

So pleased she's through the op :thumb: I suspected she wouldn't be leaving you :lol::love:

So pleased she's through the op :thumb: I suspected she wouldn't be leaving you :lol::love:

I was determined not to keep her, but the more I hear about the number of rabbits in rescue, the less I want to add to that problem.

I've had some stressful moments with her, but thats more about her not being used to the freedom she gets here, and her hormones. Hoping that she'll stop trying to hump my leg, and peeing everywhere as those are my main problems with her!

Last edited:
Sounds like somebun has made her way into your heart :love: so pleased she's round from the op, sending poop vibes so she can come home tonight x

Any news on Scampi?

Sounds like somebun has made her way into your heart :love: so pleased she's round from the op, sending poop vibes so she can come home tonight x

Any news on Scampi?

She certainly has!

She's coming home :)
She's eaten all herbs that I took in with her, and is munching on some hay now :)

Scampii is home too :) very alert and very much awake when I went to pick her up. Got a lil cone of shame on bless her.

Should she of been sent home with pain relief?

Glad Star is ok hope she does some poops so she can come home xx

hugs xx

Scampii is home too :) very alert and very much awake when I went to pick her up. Got a lil cone of shame on bless her.

hugs xx

Good to hear:D

I'm picking Star up now :)

Yes you definitely should have some pain relief!

hugs xx

Yes definitely needs ongoing pain relief. It's a big operation. has she got to go back to tomorrow. If so then maybe your vet was planning on giving another pain relief injection then. If not then you need some metacam to continue at home.

I have nothing just said bring her in next Thursday and she will be fine to go back outside in two days.

Where do I get metacam from? X

hugs xx

I have nothing just said bring her in next Thursday and she will be fine to go back outside in two days.

Where do I get metacam from? X

hugs xx

From the vet.
I just got given some for Star, and a post op check for Monday xx

I did ask could I bring her in Monday and she told me Thursday was better.... xx will sort it out

Thanks guys.

Hugs for Star too

hugs xx

Sylvie and Iris were being spayed today too :wave: but they only had time to do Iris :roll: just going to collect them now.....vibes for your little bunny xx

Sylvie and Iris were being spayed today too :wave: but they only had time to do Iris :roll: just going to collect them now.....vibes for your little bunny xx

Aww no!
Hope Iris is doing well and recovers quickly :love:

Back