• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin - U/D 18th October

Roisin sounds like she is happy within herself. Hopefully, she will continue to recover. Sending more vibes for her xxx

D6pm2YD.jpg

Roisin remains much the same, but at least she has regained her appetite and she is more aware of her surroundings.

Thank you those of you who have taken the time to post offering support xx
That is sounding more positive. Topping up the vibes for her xx

Topping up on more vibes for her.. And aww look at her!! :love:

Like others have said, she's in great hands and I really hope she keeps on improving xx

Such a precious wee bub :love: She will come along at her own pace, bless her. She has the best possible carer in you, Jane. (((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) xxxxxxxxxx

She's so beautiful. I'm so glad there's been a little improvement with her eating and being more aware of her surroundings is a wonderful sign.
Still thinking of you both every day xx

Thanks for thinking of Roisin. She is coping OK at the moment and there does appear to be some small improvements each day. We have a plan for her future which will hopefully be of benefit to her even if she does not make a complete recovery xx

Oh Jane I have only just seen this thread. I am so sorry that this has happened. As you say totally unexpected and unpredictable.

Thank goodness that she is showing some signs of improving. I hope that she remains contented and comfortable. She really does look to be a very sweet rabbit.

Back