• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can I have some Vibes/ Our Beautiful girl Cloud has left us. P141

update

Still not good at all, we put a heat pad in with her and we are going to give her some more meds, she was slighly bloated on one side but seem's to have gone down a lot, but passed nothing. I think it may have to be a call to the emergency vet :cry:

Still not good at all, we put a heat pad in with her and we are going to give her some more meds, she was slighly bloated on one side but seem's to have gone down a lot, but passed nothing. I think it may have to be a call to the emergency vet :cry:

It sounds like she does need to see the emergency vet really. She may need a quick scan and some fluids and stronger pain relief now if what you have tried hasn't worked. Lots of vibes for Cloud x

Poor girl :cry:

Has she passed any poos ?

You cant feel any bloating or signs of obstruction can you ? The low temp is a real worry :? :cry:

Sending lots of vibes xx

She has passed nothing and I have checked her litter tray from last night and there is nothing and usually there is a lot.

We could feel bloating on one side that's gone down since her meds, even though we have a heat pad in with her, her ears are so cold.

Very worried :cry:

Oh no, come on Cloud hunny do some lovely poos for mummy and daddy :(
Def time for vets I think, let us know how it goes.
Loads of vibes xxxxxxxxxx

She has passed nothing and I have checked her litter tray from last night and there is nothing and usually there is a lot.

We could feel bloating on one side that's gone down since her meds, even though we have a heat pad in with her, her ears are so cold.

Very worried :cry:

In that case I would def NOT give Metoclop. If she has an obstruction Metoclop would be contraindicated.

TBH I think I'd get her to a Vet now if there has been no fecal output all day.

Sending more vibes xx

In that case I would def NOT give Metoclop. If she has an obstruction Metoclop would be contraindicated.

TBH I think I'd get her to a Vet now if there has been no fecal output all day.

Sending more vibes xx

Thanks Jane much appreciated.

Our usual vet has no emergency vet on call so we are trying to find a good rabbit vet round this area at the moment, the nearest good vet we have been told is in Middlesborough which is about an hour away.

Cloud been rushed to vets.

Mike has just rushed Cloud to a vet's in Darlington as she is just not getting any better, although her ears were warmer she still has not passed anything and just doesn't look well.
I'm sat here in absolute tears as I love her to bits and she is only still a baby I just hope they can help her as we obviously can't :cry:

Mike has just rushed Cloud to a vet's in Darlington as she is just not getting any better, although her ears were warmer she still has not passed anything and just doesn't look well.
I'm sat here in absolute tears as I love her to bits and she is only still a baby I just hope they can help her as we obviously can't :cry:

You have done such a lot for Cloud while she has been with you, and hopefully she will soon be feeling better and back in your care. :love:

Back