• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can I have some Vibes/ Our Beautiful girl Cloud has left us. P141

I've only just read through the updates...I am so very sorry :cry::cry::cry: I can't believe she has gone. Whilst reading what happened I was so relieved that you got to the vets in time to see her and hold her at the end, I hope that gives you some slight comfort. Thinking of you both xxx

Binky free little Cloud xxx

Cloud sadly died in my arms at the vets she must have waited for me to get there, can't write anymore at the moment as I am absolutely heartbroken

I felt sick when I read this, I am so so sorry Maysie, I really thought she would pull through. I think you're right though, she couldn't keep going just for you, but she put every last bit of her into staying to say goodbye to her wonderful mummy, to let you know herself that it was ok. I'm so sorry our vibes were enough. Sending big big hugs xx

I have just found this post. I am so shocked and so very sorry. At least you rescued Cloud from that awful petshop and the time she had with you was wonderful. At least she had a good life and was loved even if it was so short.
RIP Cloud.

Thank You so much Everyone

"Thank You so much everyone for your kind messages and thought's, pm's and emails I am just overwhelmed with it all. :cry:
It's been a sad few months for Mike and I as we lost Hope in November, Holly in December and now little Cloud.
I still can't believe that Cloud has left us for the Bridge as 2 days ago she was chasing me round her pen and hiding in her tunnel, when I use to walk in with her feeds she would run and jump in her litter tray this was so I could pick her up to put her in her indoor cage, she was so intelligent for such a youngster. We spent many hours playing together and me running round the house like someone demented with Cloud following behind we just had so much fun..and now it's all ended and she's gone and I don't know how I am going to cope without her" :cry:

i've just seen this. i can't believe it :cry: you must be devastated. :cry: she will have felt so much comfort passing away whilst in your arms.

i'm really gutted for you. :cry:

xxx

My hearts breaks for you and Mike as i know how special she was to you. You gave her a woundeful life and to be there at the end is a blessing and i'm sure Cloud waited for her precious mummy to help her to rainbow bridge where she can play with all the angel bunnies you have loved.
our thoughts are with you and we send our love xxx

Back