• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg! :'( Can a rescue help? URGENT U/D Is it a sick joke?!!

Thank you so so much for the offers. :)

Had a rescue on here offer to take both animals which is probably the best option in case the owner decides after one of them is gone that she wants to keep the other! :( It's best to get them out of there together. A bun run may be needed depending on where the animals are.

If the rescue cannot take them then I will definitely be in touch with those rescues/sanctuaries that have offered help. Thank you so much. xx

:shock: Oh my god :cry: I would offer them a space too, but I think you've had offers from rescues closer to Manchester (and London, wherever she is now!). I hope she agrees to it xx

Seen you've had a few offers for a rescue space. I'm available as an overnight stop/bun run driver if required. Might not get back to this thread, but If I'm needed please PM

What an evil horrible :censored:! How can she say that is healthy?! Is there anything people who can't drive but wanna help can do??

Back