• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg! :'( Can a rescue help? URGENT U/D Is it a sick joke?!!

Oh my flaming hell, I cannot believe the state of those poor animals :cry:

I pray that someone, somewhere can help them :cry::cry:

That is disgusting!! How any human being can let this happen to an animal is beyond me :evil: I really hope someone can help:cry:

Last edited:
Wtf are you sure it's a human being keeping these animals she's needs reporting and a good :censored: :censored: omg that's horrendous :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Where in Manchester? If my brothers are in Manchester I can ask them to look after the rabbit for a few days but they're going to Japan very soon. Does the bun still have a rescue space?

Playing devil's advocate here, but how do we know that this girl has not rescued the Rabbit/GP herself and is posting about them on FB ie she is trying to help them ?

It is appaling that the animals are in such a dire state, but you need to be careful about making accusations unless backed by solid evidence

I hope the animals get the Veterinary Care they desperately need :cry:

oh god someone take her. if noone else can i will. im in london but if theres noone else who can 'rescue' her or has space for her I have space

Playing devil's advocate here, but how do we know that this girl has not rescued the Rabbit/GP herself and is posting about them on FB ie she is trying to help them ?

It is appaling that the animals are in such a dire state, but you need to be careful about making accusations unless backed by solid evidence

I hope the animals get the Veterinary Care they desperately need :cry:

Jane, this is why I know she didn't rescue it... The way she thinks it's ok makes me furious... this is what she has said answering my friend, answers in red:

Why's is all, dirty and loosing hair? And whys it's eye all red?

Guess he's getting old. Gunna be 5 this year.

A 4-5 year old rabbit should not look like that..

Well he does..

Obviously been very neglected! Poor thing.

Well he's alive isn't he? looks alright to me.

He needs to go to the vets. Im sorry but he looks very very ill. :/

He's fine, i can't afford vets.

He really isn't. I said 'obviously been very neglected' and you didn't deny it?

Ive had him since 8 weeks, i know my rabbit!

So you have neglected him?

No, he's well looked after

Have you ever changed his cage? It looks like urine is stained to the poor little guy. And bedding is suppose to be there, also..

Yes i clean it every month.

Is that a hamster cage?

ONCE A MONTH? A rabbit cage is supposed to be cleaned at least once a week at the maximum amount.

Its a 'Cage Igor Fuchsia' without the levels.

That's a ******* hamster cage!

I got it from the breeder.

That breeder just wants money then.

He's fine, stop making me look like a bad owner.

He's in a hamster cage, he's filthy, he has a really funny looking eye, he looks scruffy and he's loosing fur? Your a great owner.

His cage is big enough! His eyes are just a bit watery and he's old so his hairs falling out and he cbf to clean himself. I'm not a horrible owner. My other rabbit and Piggies are the same, there healthy!

I'm not cleaning it off him if he can't be bothered.

He's too weak to clean himself :'( Please, if it could then he would, believe me! He looks so so ill :'(

Know any places that will take him? By this she meant to be PTS :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have space, I have a side passage which I was thinking of bunny proofing so my indoor bun can have somewhere outside to play. I expect I could source a hutch from somewhere too. I do have the funds, my main concern would be if she has anything she could pass to my own bun, hes my world and I will not put him at risk. If someone could take this girl and get a vet check so we know what were dealing with, I could give her a place, either temp or longer.

Back