• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg! :'( Can a rescue help? URGENT U/D Is it a sick joke?!!

I'd take him. I live half hour away from Manchester. Can you get more details please. That pic has left me :cry::cry::cry: I'll do anything to help xx

I'd take him. I live half hour away from Manchester. Can you get more details please. That pic has left me :cry::cry::cry: I'll do anything to help xx

Thank you to you and everyone who has offered space for the bunny. I have messaged the owner but don't know if she will respond. :( The only way she can be contacted is through facebook so I don't know how else we can save them. :cry:

I dont have the experience to nurse a bunny in that state but if anyone could get transport to Hull (or nearby?) for the guinea pig I could take him/her:wave:

i just typed the girls name onto fb search as her profile wasnt showing properly, and the page it takes me to has her pic etc, but says shes in london? can we establish where she is. if shes in london I could help in some way

i cant message her through the profile i get up. are u able to actually message? can u find out where in london she is, if she is in london at all

Last edited:
If you do figure out where she is I am in Manchester and can help look after them for a while until a rescue space is found if needs be, can also help transport depending on where they are.

If I am needed please let me know !

OMG that is totally appalling. If you need more help with temporary accommodation, then I'm willing to help. let's just hope someone can get them, and that there aren't more animals in that awful state.

those pics have stunned me..dreadful:cry:

I'm sorry I've had to post such distressing pictures and it is absolutely awful but it is the only way I can get people to see how awful this situation is and that they need help.

My friend is commenting on the pic asking the girl to reply to me so fingers crossed! x

If they are in London and not Manchester, I'd even travel there myself to rescue the poor mites...that is just sick, and really needs reporting as that is beyond neglect.

Back