• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH **** Fox Scraping at my Kitchen Door.......

How scary :shock: I think the foxes are still visiting us as we are still finding suspicious poos. The buns/pigs bedroom door is firmly shut!! I'd get electric fencing and a rottweiler personally, although not always possible! Lion poo?

I WOULD have posted we live on the outskirts of a city on an estate and not the sort of area that gets foxes-HOWEVER...
I heard a noise last night and my husband went to check as I thought it was in the garage (attached to the house). He had been working out there and must have left outr front door ajar as he went in and out. It was dark and he couldn't see anything so locked up and came in.
This morning I find paw prints from the garage door through our porch and outside the front door where an animal has stepped in white paint in the garage.

It seems likely that it is a fox from the pawprint examples bunlover has sent me.
I SO am shocked that it would come indoors!!! I don't know what to do now- I am home in the daytime and can see the buns outside as I type but it seems waful to shut them in their runs when they have been used to so much freedom. It was at night and I didn't think foxes came in the daytime-I don't know what to think now!-Sue:(

Back