• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY INDOOR RABBIT CAGE!!! pic added!

If you go into ebay and type in zoo-store in shops then the german site comes up. It says postage to the UK is 21.50 euros. Hope that helps.

hi, i recently contacted the zoo-store with regards to their double and triple storey cages. they can no longer ship the 120 or 140's to the UK as the carrier said they were too big/heavy. they still ship the 100 x 2 storeys though. ebay item 220141738606

Last edited:
:? If they're only able to ship the two storey 100 cages why not go with the three storey 120 that xSarahx has? :? They're only £99 and from what I can see that includes postage too ........ For an extra say £25, you get another floor level and a larger floor space on each level.

Last edited:
hi, i recently contacted the zoo-store with regards to their double and triple storey cages. they can no longer ship the 120 or 140's to the UK as the carrier said they were too big/heavy. they still ship the 100 x 2 storeys though. ebay item 220141738606

thats a right pain in the but as I really wanted a 120 but needed to save up the money. :(

:shock: glad i got mine when i did then! must admit it was big and heavy to deliver so i can sort of understand it :? ah well if/when i change bunny housing i could always advertise my cage then :lol:

Back