• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY INDOOR RABBIT CAGE!!! pic added!

:lol: :lol:

Well you gals can always don a pair of ears etc. a la Bridget Jones & pretend! Although Ludo's love of rough sex might put you off a bit!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Visions of my fat ass with a bunny tail on is scary :lol:

this is the one I found

Totally dif to yours

20350040.jpg

My double storey the first pic on page one is much bigger than the triple storey(which i was going to buy but realeased it was really for rats and ferrets!
Mine is like 130cm long and very good height and depth as you can see!

Yeah well, like I said I compromised on the extra child's ruler length of cage floor space & went for an entire extra level (for my happy climbing little lady!) plus the open access pen that takes over half of the room.

Now I've got to go clean my 'ferret/rat cage'. God I'm so cruel letting them live happily in such a cramped & unsuitable home. :roll:

I only posted to give others looking for indoor housing that link & to show the one my babies have. When will I learn not to bother? :roll:

I think it looks great Sarah, and the fact she has constant access to the whole room/pen makes the size of the cage almost irrelevant.

My house rabbits dog crate is only 3ft x 2ft, but she is never shut in it :)

xSarahx said:
Yeah well, like I said I compromised on the extra child's ruler length of cage floor space & went for an entire extra level (for my happy climbing little lady!) plus the open access pen that takes over half of the room.

Now I've got to go clean my 'ferret/rat cage'. God I'm so cruel letting them live happily in such a cramped & unsuitable home. :roll:

I only posted to give others looking for indoor housing that link & to show the one my babies have. When will I learn not to bother? :roll:

Please don't take it the wrong way, I was in no way saying your accomedation isn't great. I just thought Emilyarc's looked bigger than any two strory cages I'd seen...everyone said yours is fine

Yes sarah i likes yours too as you have the oudoor access pen which has more space!!!!

I was just saying i looked at you one and thought the same as you that the huts etc would be too small thats all.

They reply in english if you want to ask them, or google do a translate service, I wrote out a whole email in german and then they replied in english!!! :lol: :lol: Just my luck

wow they have so much bun stuff out there im so jealous..but as for the housing..i have frenchies so good but bif would love it..shed be the only one who could fit in it! :lol:

Arghhhhhh I wanna contact this guy to see if he will ship to uk.... but can't understand german and can't log onto german site! Can anyone help?

Back