• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY INDOOR RABBIT CAGE!!! pic added!

Got no ideas on the weeing front I am afraid. However what an amazing cage.. ebay did you say?

Loving the pink room. I totally adore pink and at 29 people think I am nuts. My phone is pink, my mp3, alot of my clothes and shoes lol!

I've brought my buns several cosy things and Roxy always wees on them no matter how many times I wash them. I think some buns just like weeing on things they aren't supposed to :D

Was it from an ebay shop, I am thinking of getting something similar, my buns are free range in their room but would enjoy a top floor as a look out I'm sure, what are the dimesions?

You can only get cage from germany! However the man on ebay bought is had it planed over and then used it for 3 weeks and then his bunnies prefered living outside.
So i go it for nearly brand new and i can't find them anywhere else! SO I WAS VERY LUCKY!!!!!

I know SORRY! But you should try to find one as the bunnies do like being at the same height as you! But still feel very safe

emilyarc said:
I know SORRY! But you should try to find one as the bunnies do like being at the same height as you! But still feel very safe

I've found that with both my bunnies and piggies - they actually prefer being at the same height as us, perhaps we're less of a threatening 'predator' to them?

:lol: that was me too i found it on ebay and went wow..but it was pick up only.hey if we found it why didnt any one get it..lol..my excuse..i have frenches.. :lol:

mm bunnies love to pee on soft things matter of fact..if someone comes up with a solution let everyone else know..in the meantime we will al keep the washing machines running..i have one to wash tonite but by morning itll be 2 and so on..all good fun.
hmm i did try tracking it down online but had no luck
the guy you got it from..if hed tel you what the cage is called and what place he got it from..then we may get lucky and track em down and even persuade bunny basics to imprt them! hint hint.. :lol:

purplebumble: set us a quest to locate the manufacturer. I have had a hunt in all our suppilers books and think we have found out who makes it.

Just waiting on an e-mail to see If I am right. If so we can get them in if needed.

Your bunny house is a lot like mine....

P3280014.jpg

You can get them from here...

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_cage

I had to modify mine a bit. There were too many ladders cluttering it up that the buns didn't need. The nest boxes were too small, the water bottles & feeders weren't too practical as mine use bowls, but the house itself is wonderful. The clip holders are great for carrots! I did have to add sanded wooden rungs to one of the ladders as Ludo wasn't too good at using them to begin with!

Oh & I had to throw my fleece bunny bed away as they just peed in it & pulled it to pieces! :lol:

xSarahx said:

P3280014.jpg

I had to modify mine a bit. There were too many ladders cluttering it up that the buns didn't need. The nest boxes were too small, the water bottles & feeders weren't too practical as mine use bowls, but the house itself is wonderful. The clip holders are great for carrots! I did have to add sanded wooden rungs to one of the ladders as Ludo wasn't too good at using them to begin with!

Oh & I had to throw my fleece bunny bed away as they just peed in it & pulled it to pieces! :lol:

Thats so cool how they have a fab set up and that permanent run is ace :thumb:

louise and Gus said:
Hmmm I was thinking the first one looks a bit bigger that that one?

It's the biggest multi level they do!! L 102cm x W 53cm x H 156cm
I wanted an extra level as Fizzgig loves climbing up high.

It's the angle of the photo that makes it look small. If I backed up any further to take it I'd be out the door!

xSarahx said:
louise and Gus said:
Hmmm I was thinking the first one looks a bit bigger that that one?

It's the biggest multi level they do!! L 102cm x W 53cm x H 156cm
I wanted an extra level as Fizzgig loves climbing up high.

It's the angle of the photo that makes it look small. If I backed up any further to take it I'd be out the door!

Many people keep there bunnies in just one level that size, it's a cool set up. :D

BirdieBun said:
xSarahx said:

P3280014.jpg

Thats so cool how they have a fab set up and that permanent run is ace :thumb:

Thanks misses! :D

The bunsters like it lots, although they're only really confined to the house & pen set up at night or when I hoover! The rest of the time they have the run of the house & garden as I work from home. (I had just finished hoovering when I took the pic!)

Note the 'Lush' bag. I make the buns wash their faces every day with 'Angels on Bare Skin' - it's great for exfoliating whisker folicals!! :wink: :lol:

Back