• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse -Updated 22nd May Post 158

Oh Morse :(

Sending all the Vibes I can muster for Morsey xxxxxx

Thinking of you Jane and sending mega hugs as you so deserve them ((()))

Sending more hugs for you and Morse. You are being sent the combined love from everyone on RU.

Sending strengthening and healing vibes and prayers to Morse and to you, always. ((((((((((Jane & Morse))))))))))))
I think about you both everyday. xxxxx

Hi Jane! Voice from the past here!! Sending loads of <<<HUGS>>>

H, it is so lovely to hear from you :love:

I miss you very much and thank you for thinking of my Morsey xx

Thank you all too, Morse was keen for some breakfast this morning and he has even been doing a bit of buzzing and tail wagging :love: He will probably go back up on his chair now and have a sleep. He then normally hops down again when I do the morning hays/grass and for Morse Porridge at about half 7

H, it is so lovely to hear from you :love:

I miss you very much and thank you for thinking of my Morsey xx

Thank you all too, Morse was keen for some breakfast this morning and he has even been doing a bit of buzzing and tail wagging :love: He will probably go back up on his chair now and have a sleep. He then normally hops down again when I do the morning hays/grass and for Morse Porridge at about half 7

Aww good news! :D we love you Morsey!! Xxx:love:

Back