• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse -Updated 22nd May Post 158

Sending strong vibes and prayers for Inspector Morse to feel better a.s.a.p. coming to you from me and my clan, Jane. Sending you hugs and comforting vibes too. I'm sorry you and Morse are having a bad day. :(

Only just seen this, sorry to hear that your precious boy is poorly :cry::cry: How is he this morning? I can imagine that you didn't have a very good night's sleep at all x

Thank you for thinking of Morse

He is as OK as he can be this morning. I think he just feels very, very tired. He is not in pain or 'suffering', he just spends most of the time asleep.

Thankfully so far his CHF is not causing him any respiratory distress. He is eating, but he is now very selective about what he fancies. This morning it was plantain porridge................ :?

He is eating hay and grass too and he has developed a strong liking of Fenugreek Crunchies

He has gone off greens but he will eat gratted carrot

He has also gone of most types of hard feed

This selective/picky feeding is something I have seen often as a terminally ill Rabbit approaches 'their time'..................

:cry:

Thank you for thinking of Morse

He is as OK as he can be this morning. I think he just feels very, very tired. He is not in pain or 'suffering', he just spends most of the time asleep.

Thankfully so far his CHF is not causing him any respiratory distress. He is eating, but he is now very selective about what he fancies. This morning it was plantain porridge................ :?

He is eating hay and grass too and he has developed a strong liking of Fenugreek Crunchies

He has gone off greens but he will eat gratted carrot

He has also gone of most types of hard feed

This selective/picky feeding is something I have seen often as a terminally ill Rabbit approaches 'their time'..................

:cry:

So sorry Jane but at least he is comfortable in his home with you. If he were my bun I would give him whatever his heart desires for food, he knows what he needs and frankly if you can't have a bit of a feast and luxury in your old age when can you. :love: He is a very special bunny who is, and knows he is, very much loved xx

Back