• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magpie girls 12 weeks

marshall said:
Thats good news, this poor little bun looks like she will never find a home of her own :(

i cant believe i have never looked at this before (naughty eve :lol: ) this probably a long shot but if you were prepared to take a vets reference and let me put in a requested for transport i will happily take her, she would have a pick of the bunch to live with or could live on her own until another bunny came along she prefered, but am sure she would love someone here.

i am sure you could get a reference from anyone on here reguarding my set up! i spoil the bunnys rotten!

pm me if you would consider me i am in essex and i will put up a request for help for transport if you aggree!

eve x

Aww I hope this bunny gets a forever home soon - poor girlie :(

I know that the topic of travelling has been brought up and I can say, from experience, that if the bunnies have food and water and are kept safe and have regular hop about breaks then they should travel okay :D

As Denny said in december Pie and Mash (who were 7 at at the time) travelled all the way from Surrey to Carnoustie. they had a couple of overnight stops at jill, tams and Denny's before arriving at me totally perky :D

i know it is not ideal to do this - but they had been in rescue for over 3 years before I offered them a forever home. Sometimes to get that forever home you have to move the boundaries of your normal rehoming policies :D

I am sure if you were prepapred to go on a vet check and also perhaps trust a member of the forum to carry out a home check (to your requirements and conditions) then one of our lovely forum people would take Hollie :D Also you would be able to keep up to date with her as most people here post regularly about their bunnies and what they have been up to :D

Good luck :D

lol Pam

i have had a quick look on multi map and its only about 2 hours tops from me i think (not really good with this stuff :lol: ) so i am sure she would be ok!

my bertie came from hampshire which i a two hour trip, kymber came from bristol (god knows how long that took) we would have to ask the lovely lizzie, and thats just a few of mine! they all lived very happily to tekll the tales, and boy were there some! :lol: :lol:

Eve x

I brought Tui back from Kent to Somerset and she was none the worse for the journey - we did stop of at mum in laws and let her out for a stretch and a cup of tea and a slice of cake(!) but she was fine when we got her home :)

I will be taking Rocket from Leicester to Essex which will take about two hours. As long as he has food and water he will be fine

Mikeymoo said:
I will be taking Rocket from Leicester to Essex which will take about two hours. As long as he has food and water he will be fine

oh i didnt realise it was that far lindsey, better get my purse out ha! :lol: :lol:

eve x

sarah, just a quick update that holly has now been spayed, and is doing fine, she has a wonderful character!

Eve x

What a lovely end to the story - well done Eve - can we see some pics or have I missed them on another thread?! :oops:

sarsimp said:
What a lovely end to the story - well done Eve - can we see some pics or have I missed them on another thread?! :oops:

sarsimp yourve missed them and i canty remember where they are so i will get some more just for you later! got run my kc to school first!

her she is

holly

hollyone.jpg

holly.jpg

Back