• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magpie girls 12 weeks

marshall said:
I am sorry that it rules people out , but I hope you understand the need to carryout homechecks for these fluffies? There have been so many willing homes for rats and things before only to be presented with the worst possible living conditions for them! I like to know what type of home my rescues are going to and meet their new owners.

Perhaps you can get someone reliable who is further afield to do homechecks for you, I have found this useful in the past.

Oh that reminds me, I'm needing someone to do a homecheck in worcescescestershire soon.................... :wink:

yes, if a home comes up that is a posssibility - we will have to see what comes up! I had a phone call today from a lady who saw them on here - she only lives an hour away - so will see if she gets back to me.

bunnyhuggger said:
Oh that reminds me, I'm needing someone to do a homecheck in worcescescestershire soon.................... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure you will get alot of takers to do that one :lol: :wink:

No unfortunately not, she wanted them for a friend and although offered to have her home checked she did not want their permenant home checked as they were a present or something like that...so was going to ask her friend if they would mind being checked. So you never know she may come back in a while, but in the meantime if another home comes up they are ready to go...

These lovely girls are still waiting for a special person to provide a forever home for them and lots of love...

marshall said:
These lovely girls are still waiting for a special person to provide a forever home for them and lots of love...

:( :( I honestly did not expect these two to still be waiting :( have you registered them with any other sites?

They are on pet rescue - are there anymore sites I can put them on? I dont usually have buns so are not familiar with bun sites - I have sent out lots of e-mails to people who have asked other rescues about buns and to people who have previously taken animals from me...any ideas would be great....!

Hi there,
Happy New Year!!!! :D
What kind of home are you looking for? Unfortunately I live boarder of herts/beds near stevenage so I guess I am too far away, otherwise my door is always open. My boyfriend says I am a soft touch.
Love Kelly :D

These girls are getting a bit bigger now - they are still friendly and very inquisitive. They are still looking for their forever home.

Maybe we need a photographic reminder :wink:

Tamsin said:
rabbit_1682.jpg

Are you willing to let them go further afield yet?

bunnyhuggger said:
Are you willing to let them go further afield yet?

Hhhmmmm, I would seriously consider it Marshall. I know that you want whats best for them and quite rightly so, but if there was an opportunity for these two lovelies, I am sure there would be plenty of expert folk on here willing to do a home check for you :wink: or what about contacting another rescue who use home checkers :)

I dont know any other sites that you could register with, and I have already seen that you have them on pet rescue. It just might be a bad time of year to re-home, I dont know :? fingers crossed for these beauties :)

Rehoming is bad at this time of year particulary buns it seems as there are many rescues with huge bun waiting lists. 'Further afeild' depends on the home and how far...I dont want to put these through a long car journey.

marshall said:
. 'Further afeild' depends on the home and how far...I dont want to put these through a long car journey.

Bear in mind that Pie and Mash went from Surrey to Scotland with no ill effects

luvabun said:
marshall said:
. 'Further afeild' depends on the home and how far...I dont want to put these through a long car journey.

Bear in mind that Pie and Mash went from Surrey to Scotland with no ill effects

with 2, two night pit stops in-between in 5 star hotels :wink: :D

Back