• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magpie girls 12 weeks

Aw bless her! Maybe that right home for her isn't far away (hopefully!)

Everything happens for a reason... but I hope she finds a loving home soon xxx

magpie

Try putting her on dogpages...............they have a section for other animals needing homes.it's worth a try! A picture is nearly always needed.......it really gets people interested.good luck :D
If you ask nicely someone whose registered with the Tufty forum might put her on there for you to! :D

she is on pet rescue but not the tufty forum...i ave emailed them twice to ask to become a member but Have not heard back...dont think they want me!! *sob* I will try her picture on dog pages...i need to take an updated one really...could do that now! :?

are you still looking to rehome close to the Brighton area Sarah :?: maybe you could ask your local paper to do an article on your rescue animals and have Holly as the main feature :wink: :)

I have just had another enquiry..I dont mind travelling a bit, or having a vet ref if someone wants to travel further to collect her....a newspaper article a?? :eek:

Holly has finally been rehomed! She is going to live with a pair of buns as a trio....she is a friend of the family and so i know she will be going to a good home! I don't think she could stand her being in a rescue any longer!!

marshall said:
Holly has finally been rehomed! She is going to live with a pair of buns as a trio....she is a friend of the family and so i know she will be going to a good home! I don't think she could stand her being in a rescue any longer!!
Wow that's good - happenend whilst you were delivering the lovely India. I'm so pleased for you and pleased that you'll be able to keep an eye on her progress.

Aww that’s good news!
Magpies are really gorgeous rabbits – and friendly too. I couldn’t finish my work experience at a rescue without getting one :D .

adly, Holly has been returned to us, she was not getting along with the neutered male and they were fighting ...the lady perserved but decided it was not really fair on them. Holly is now looking for a new home...AGAIN!!

This girl has NEVER known a forever home, she has been in rescue her whole life, coulod you spare some time and care to give her a fresh start in life? :cry:

hi

A photo would really be the best way to home her - in fact several photos! Plus an update on how big she is, is she spayed/vaccs, what her personality is like etc etc - Plus flexibility in how far afield you are prepared to consider homing her - good luck :D

I will trry to organise a pic asap. As I have said in previous posts if a homecheck could be arranged and transport then I am willing to let her travel. I have rehomed several buns and none have ever taken this long which is suprising as Holly is a lovely girl. She is full of beans and loves diving about and climbing! She is not neutered or vaxed - as stated this is something a new owner would need to carry out. :)

I may (fingers crossed) have room for this girly again soon, if she hasn't found a home by then. We're converting a brick shed/building outside to be safe for my animals, and I'm considering getting another bun or two once it's done, though it'll depend on what it's like when it's all finished. I'll let you know once it's all done, if she's not gone to a new home.

Back