• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magpie girls 12 weeks

Car journeys arent too bad for bunnies when its neccessary. If it got them a new lovely home maybe you should let them go further afield, it happens all the time with buns on rabbit rehome.

a 2 hour journey would not upset most bunnies and if it means a new home then why not. Rabbits have to be transported to vets and back when necessary and surely rehoming is another necessity. Good luck

I personally could not transport the buns that far and I would like to see the home that they go to and meet their new owner...I understand that homechecks can be done by others and vet recommendations carried out ...but for me it is not that simple! I will pm you kelly to talk about this some more.

Kelly, please contact me on my e-mail if you are still interested, as I have stated their is someone able to carry out a homecheck near to you. Then we can arrange collecting / delivering them but I need to know your details to pass onto the homechecker asap....these girls are STIll waiting.

RABBITS

Hi are these still looking for a new home? I am looking and I am in the Brighton area? I would take them

Also I note that you run a rescue centre for other animals - I am also looking for a chipmunk to keep mine company as his partner has just died so hes all alone. Would be interested in your other animals also

Thanks

Try using a pm (private message) as he should be sent an email notification so check the forum - he isn't on here regularily.

Caz

hi, sorry i didnt get an emails telling me there had a been a post...and no pms either! sadly we lost Ivy for no apprent reason..which was a very sad time for time. Holly is STILL looking for a new home...sadly her new potential owner has failed to send a vet reference or organise a homecheck and so this little bun is now looking for a new home again. I would prefer to caryy out a homecheck but if not a vet ref will be needed - a donation would be required.

Ali- what sex is your chipmunk? i have a female here but would need it confirmed that you do not have male and a homecheck would need to be given.

sorry to hear about Ivy Marshall :cry: :cry: Holly must be terribly upset too :( I am gobsmacked that they have not found a forever home :( I honestly thought they would have been snapped up as they are truely beautiful girlies 8)

I hope Holly is doing OK, will you perhaps try and find her a partner or hope for a home with a bunny companion for her :?:

hi, sadly i kept hanging on for the home to be sorted as it appeared perfect but it was not meant to be i guess. I think to be honest she may have more chance going as a single to live with a male....as most rescues appear to be having problems rehoming their pairs at the moment and she has waited for such a long time already. Losing Ivy was a real shock...holly is getting back to herself now...but it was so sudden :cry:

so very sad :( I really do hope she finds a lovely home with a handsome chappy :wink:

Have you got some more recent pictures of her, I bet she is pretty big now :wink: :D maybe some updated pictures may help :wink: :D

Tamsin said:
rabbit_1682.jpg

oh my god oh my god!!! i LOVE the look of magpies!!! i couldn't have another i just couldn't!!! glad your far away!!

Sarah - I cannot believe that this young lady is still waiting!
She is such a lovely looking bun. I am getting more phone calls for female rabbits now, so I will pass some people onto you.

To the lady with the chipmonk...are you still looking? I have just had a female come in, but I will need to know if your boy is neutered? There are two males as well which will be neutered this week, but males are more difficult to mix. If you wanted a male yours would still need to be neutered.

They are very well travelled chipmonks...all the way from Wales!

Emma

emma, shame on you! I have a female chipmonk waiting to be homed and here you are trying to highjack my thread!! :lol:
this lovely girl is still waiting I will post a new pic asap!

How long as Holly been looking for her forever home Sarah :?: would she qualify for Tamsin's longer termers section on RR :wink:

This poor girl has been overlooked again, the couple chose a black boy over her! she is very upset now as she thinks she is not pretty enough for anyone!

Back