• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lydia's Collapsed- U/D 2nd November- Doing Better This Morning :-)

So sorry, have only just seen this. Sending trillions of healing vibes to Lady Lydia and hoping she is soon on the mend, bless her. Xxx

Hoping she's doing better this morning... xxx

She is thank you :)

She is eating again now and has maintained good hydration without fluid therapy. I really hope that her recovery will be as complete as last time, but there is of course a real risk that her Kidneys have sustained permanent damage now :cry: This issue will be carefully monitored xx

She is thank you :)

She is eating again now and has maintained good hydration without fluid therapy. I really hope that her recovery will be as complete as last time, but there is of course a real risk that her Kidneys have sustained permanent damage now :cry: This issue will be carefully monitored xx

Good to hear that she's through the crisis. :wave: Whatever the long term outcome, it's almost certain that she wouldn't have made it this far without you and your team of vets, so every moment she has is a bonus that you've given her. xxx

So pleased to hear some positive news, lots of gentle noserubs being sent for lovely Lydia this morning xxx

So pleased that there's an improvement in Lydia, she's a lucky bunny to have you as her nurse Jane. Sending more vibes to both of you xxxxxx

So glad to hear that Lady Lydia is improving. :love:
I hope there will be no permanent damage and that she recovers fully and swiftly. xxxxx

Checking in and hoping that Lydia is doing even better today. xxxx

She seems to be responding well to treatment and so far she is maintaining good hydration. She is off opiate analgesia this morning too. She cant have Metacam, so we are going to see how she copes this morning and if she has any more pain she will be back on opiates again. Thank you for asking about her xx

She seems to be responding well to treatment and so far she is maintaining good hydration. She is off opiate analgesia this morning too. She cant have Metacam, so we are going to see how she copes this morning and if she has any more pain she will be back on opiates again. Thank you for asking about her xx

I'm glad to hear she's doing better :) sending tons more vibes xxx

Back