• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lydia's Collapsed- U/D 2nd November- Doing Better This Morning :-)

Oh no...please :(
Sending massive amounts of healing vibes for Lady Lydia and strength for you, Jane. You're both in my prayers. xxxxxxx

Thank you everyone. She has pyelonephritis again :cry: She had an acute attack back in July, but this one is much worse and at the moment she is gravely ill :cry: Laura (Vet) says that all we can do is give ongoing intensive nursing care whilst the abx have a chance to kick in

Thanks again everyone. We seem to have Lydia's pain under control now, this morning she was thrashing about like a horse with colic :cry: She was also hypothermic and dehydrated :cry: She's been on fluids all day and this seems to have helped alot too.

Poor Lady Lydia and you too...that must've been awful to see. :(
I feared it might be her kidneys again, poor dear. :( Praying that the abx get on top of it quickly and that she'll rally as she did before.
I am also glad to see that fluids and pain relief are helping. :) It's really amazing the change one feels in the body after i.v. treatment. I got so used to it during chemo that I really dried out when we stopped and had to go back for a few weeks to just get irrigated.

Sending you both all the positive vibes I can muster. ((((((((Huge hugs)))))))) xxxxxxxx

Back