• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H is Very Sick :-(-U/D 28th Oct Coping OK at the Moment

Thanks so much for all of your support. Lord H is doing OK this morning, he's just had his meds followed by his favourite treat, a bit of apple x

Pleased that he's doing OK this morning. Sending more vibes for him. And I hope he enjoyed his piece of apple :)

I've only just caught up with this thread - so sorry that Lord H as been so poorly :cry:

Huge vibes for his continued recovery...big nosey strokes to him xxx

I'm sorry to hear that Lord H may have dysautonomia. :( Isn't that what Judy's (thumps_ ) bunny, Thumper, had? I think she found blackthorn helpful for him, picked at a certain time before it fruits if I remember correctly, but I can't be sure. Her posts should still be in the archives, shouldn't they?

You and Lord H are in my thoughts. I hope he continues to feel as well as possible. I love the photos of him, even the DBF! :love: xxxx

Just caught up with this. I hope he is feeling better today. He has the same look Shadowfax gets when she is poorly. :( It's horrible.

Sorry not to be giving regular updates. Lord H has done reasonably well over the last couple of days. He is more like his old self now. He has always been very 'odd' though,what with one thing and another, so if a person who didn't know him saw him they may think he was 'not right'.

Back