• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bill and John-Boy Boblet -U/D 1400hrs ....OMFG!!

Little Bill and John-Boy are now with Christobel. She says they are first on today's Ops List. Christobel also says she nearly wrote 'GA + Deplum' on their treatment card instead of 'GA + Castrate' :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck to Little Bill and John-Boy! How grown-up they both are! :love:

AMETHYST

I cannot believe this. Although both Boblets have come through the GA/Castrate OK they have BOTH got huge MOLAR SPURS and Little Bill has a lacerated tongue :cry: :cry: :cry: The boys are only 3.5 months old........
They clearly have SEVERE INHERITED DENTAL DISEASE which will mean Dentals every 8-12 weeks. This will significantly reduce their life expectancy :cry: :cry:
The girlie Boblets probably have the same condition.............

THAT :censored: :censored: :censored: BREEDER

:evil: :evil:

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Oh, so sorry Jane, thats so sad. At least they discovered it now before it became really nasty. Hope the boys recover from loss of plums very soon!

Oh for crying out loud..... when are these poor bunnines going to be given a break!!:(

At least you know now Jane and can do your best for them. Makes me so angry, I'm not into unneccesary violence, but I could happily run my car at that 'breeder'!:evil: :censored:

Glad they came through the de-plumming ok.:)

Last edited:
Right everyone, form an orderly queue behind me and we will all go and visit that :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: breeder, and people on this forum tell me off for hating them so much, what kind of a human being puts poor defenceless animals through this :censored: nightmare

So glad they came through their deplum o.k:D

But i`m sooooooo sorry to hear they`ve developed tooth problems already:cry:

I shall definately join the queue for that:censored: :censored: :censored: breeder!:evil:

Su.x

Oh what a shame - poor boblet family :( It's amazing they were still eating - hopefully means they have a high pain threshold so at least they won't go into stasis with it every month :shock:

OMG I'm so sorry to hear the continuing sad saga of the Boblets... at least you now know and can help them, but &%^&"$%& that breeder!!! :evil: :evil:

AMETHYST

Awww, bless them. They are in teh best hands though, at least you know what to look out for and how to treat them.

Jane - I'm very sorry to here the news. Perhaps in a few weeks once their growing is mostly done you can reduce the diet down to virtually hay only and that will slow the spur development.

On a different note, I understand that people find the situation they came from frustrating but I find the repeated descriptions of violent attacks of retaliation disturbing. I think everyone has said their piece so no more please. Let's focus on looking forward instead.

Aww no :cry: i am so sorry Jane! such a sad sad world. These boblets have just never had any luck the poor wee things, the only luck they have is they have such a brilliant home. I`m very sorry about this Jane. Lets hope a miracle comes and they wont need them done so often :cry: xx

Back