• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly :'( U/D in the garden!!

i did but it didnt work. mine have never done it but thought it would be worth a try. Ill have 2 do everything i can 2morro

ive got so much 2 do 2morro already, this was the last thing i needed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
please come back my little jelly bean :(

If I wasn't in Belfast I'd come and help you look :cry: :cry: I can't imagine how worried you must be. Hopefully she'll have the sense to go back to her old hutch when it gets cold or she gets hungry x

SJ this is all you needed. really hope she comes home. and of course she had to be black, making her instantly harder to see at night :cry: will keep my fingers crossed tonight, several times i have gone out into the garden and the run door has been left open on my shed combo, but so far none of them have ever jumped out. hopefully the strong dog smell in my small garden keeps them in there.
i really really hope she comes back. xx jess

Come home Jelly, your mummy is worried and loves you very much

Sending all my energy to you SJ and vibes for her safe return xx

nope. i really think shes gone :(

shes so free spirited and fesity she wudnt think twice aboutmaking a break for it

nope. i really think shes gone :(

shes so free spirited and fesity she wudnt think twice aboutmaking a break for it

thats an advantage too.... while shes out shell stick up for herself should she need too...... orrrrr shell come back to break out her hubby and wont even realise youve been paniced... hope you find her munching on the supply of food youve put out for..... Alvin is most active at about 5am if your still awake worrying that might be the time she sneaks back xxxxx

I hope she comes back! :(

Please don't give up hope! My neighbour's bunny, Smartie, did this, while they were giving her dinner she managed to jump out of the hutch and get away. They looked everywhere, but couldn't find her. Two days later they went out in the morning and she was sitting on the doorstep. :)

I'm so praying she's flopped out in her hutch waiting for breakfast this morning.
Come on Jelly, stop scaring mummy and poor Peanut and come home!

I bet she is there, hiding somewhere, I have had rabbits escape at the rescue here some for 3 days but they have always stayed in the garden and I have always caught them in the end, even the tricky ones!! I use a fishing landing net to catch them, or i open up a circular run and with the help of someone else i round them up! I have also caught them by putting a tunnel out in the garden with one end blocked, wait on them nipping in it and close off the other end quick :lol:

so don't give up and keep watching for her. XXXX I hope you find her really soon.

btw, she will survive the cold and won't go hungry. xx

Back