• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly :'( U/D in the garden!!

well thats the thing, im suprised shes left peanut. weve found some torches but jelly being jelly wont come out if she sees me. so we have the big light on out the back which doesnt get to bunny garden but gets nearly all the main garden and im staring out the window hoping she will run accross.
ive blocked up the garden as best as i can in the dark, so HOPEFULLY shes still in the garden somewhere and she wont be able to get out.

My ex wouldnt have taken her bcus he wouldnt have left peanut out, he cares 4 them deeply and he wudnt put peanut in danger. Also.. im pretty convinved those HUGE holes that were dug werent done by just peanut!

Im just praying she will come back on her own, or i will find her in the morning.

will she be okay in this cold without her hutch? i cnt leave it open cus of peanut, however i HAVE opened up her old hutch she had before they were bonded and put some hay and food inside.

If you've blocked up the garden, how will she be able to get back in if shes out? :?

lol okay...we have A BIG garden with 2 big gates top and bottom. Inside our garden, in one of the corners, there is a brick wall around a bit of the garden. used to be 'my' garden when i was little for my flowers lol! But now...it has a gate attatched and hutches in and is the bunny garden. stop dogs from hassling them and they can run around the bunny garden when im there.

I have blocked gates in the MAIN garden...and for the first time ever left the bunny garden gate open (obviously everyone is in their hutches)

lol make sense? very confusing!!!

Ive got a bad feeling she wont come back. i feel sick :'(

im really sorry to hear that Jelly is missing :cry: Is she a big fan of the food? I know that if I shake the bag which the pellets come in my two come running, they can hear it from quite far away too?

I'v got everything crossed that she will come home xxx

well....i live on the main road :shock: :(
But my next door neighbours are out at the moment (altho i did jump over their fence and have a quick look just incase bcus im sure they wouldnt mind)

my back garden opens up onto out drive, and all the gates r floor level so she wouldnt be able to get in any, except one, where the couple r elderly and dont like people going round there when its dark,so i will go there 1st thing in the morning but i dont think shed be there.
If she got onto the drive....then she will be in the feilds or on the main road, i dont wana think about it.
I am making posters as we speak to put out tomorro :cry:

Peanut looks so lost without her, he looks misrable

im shaking, i cnt believe ive lost her!!! And shes SO hard 2 catch aswell if shes out the garden il neva catch her even i SEE her. :'(

Oh No :cry: Please come home Jelly!
I so hope you can find her SJ you must be so worried. I can't think of anything helpful to say :?
I so hope she's not gone far. If I was closer I'd be straight over to help you look.
Thinking of you x

oh what a fright for you missysj. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be home for her breakfast in the morning. i remember having a nightmare when i was little about my bunnies escaping and its still so vivid. i really hope you find her :wave: xx

Im so sorry to here this Sarah Jane :(

Might be worth getting a couple of pet carriers, filling with hay and food and leaving them in the field and any other places close by that look the perfect place for a scared rabbit to be holing up? She may just find a carrier and hide in it overnight?

Oh Sarah jane, I am SO sorry to hear that Jelly is missing.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You must be SO frightened!:cry:

I will keep everything crossed that she returns safely to you by morning. ::hugs:: xxx

*PLEASE Come Home, Jelly*

oh no! This is awful! I did wonder about your other half but I see you have discounted that option. Hopefully she will be close - maybe now it is dark and miserable she will be making her way back and you might find her. Fingers crossed.

ive filled her old hutch up with hay and food and i did put the pet carrier out too but if shes in the garden then she will go to her old hutch, i know it. the other day she was running about and managed 2 open it and did a bunny flop in it, she knows its still 'hers' so im hoping she goes there.

i just went out there again. not really expecting anything but im just hoping.
my mum feels so awful, but i said 2 her it was a mistake and we all make mistakes..its not like she did it bcus she didnt care about them. she was trying 2 feed them and give them hay!

poor peanut looks misrable.

Poor you, really hoping Jelly comes back. Hopefully she will just turn up. One of my rabbits escaped a couple of times and just reappeared out of nowhere so don't give up hope. Leaving the old cage open is a good idea.

Picture041.jpg
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh so so sorry to hear this, I have everything crossed she'll come back, did you try rattling the food bag all around the garden?

Back